Wow this draft show ESPN is putting on is just brilliant | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow this draft show ESPN is putting on is just brilliant

thank god Baseball Tonight is not full of the drama you see on other ESPN shows.....but i will admit that somethings i see are humerous. :D

Jimmy James said:
The sky is blue. Wheels are round.

Not all wheels. :wink:

clear.gif

KB21 said:
Meaning he can't tackle.

I'd love to see the guy run onto the set and tackle the entire
crew. Smash them into the ground and say, is that a good enough
tackle for you guys.

How long have you been waiting to use that pic :lol2: ????

PhinsPhan said:
Seriously, thanx for the excellent reporting Hank.

"The dolphins only have 5 picks in this draft so they are looking to trade down." Wow thanks. Haven't heard that about 26 times on Sportscenter already today.

Mock Draft:
Dolphins select Ronnie Brown.
- so original. Not one of these reporters has even touched on the fact that Ronnie Brown said the team that has contacted him the least is Miami.

Then they cut to "THE LATEST ON THE 49ers SITUATION!"
- the 49ers have not come to terms with Alex Smith yet. Gee, thanx Sal.

Merrill Hodge keeps making bold statements. Aaron Rodgers is not even as good as Andrew Walters. Now he is saying Troy Williamson is the best WR in the draft.

This show is yet another major disappointment with no orginal information or insight. I know alot of you are going to say nothing new but I am just venting.

It's the nature of the beast, this is what the draft and value in the draft has come to. The reason we get nothing new is because they know nothing new. We will just have to wait till Saturday afternoon. I say everyone should just be happy with whomever we draft and wait for #70 before we see our next pick.

Yeah I have to agree that this mock draft show is pointless...a lot like the mock draft that ESPN.com did today. I thought it was funny when they mentioned that it was a "surprise" that Ronnie Brown dropped to Houston at pick number 13. How the hell is it surprise when you made the mock the draft? I just don't get it.

Sgt.FinFan said:
Typical stuff for sports shows nowadays.

Yup. Making the most out of a show about nothing. That's why I didn't bother to get ESPN.

Sgt.FinFan said:
I'd love to see the guy run onto the set and tackle the entire
crew. Smash them into the ground and say, is that a good enough
tackle for you guys.

That's hilarious. You sound as jaded as I am about boneheaded know it all sports reporters.:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom