Wow this draft show ESPN is putting on is just brilliant | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow this draft show ESPN is putting on is just brilliant

Fins05:NewHope said:
The Steelers are STILL waiting for Merril Hodge to bring his A game....:roflmao:

Good Stuff..... Brillant..... GreenMonster

phins17 said:
Can somebody tell us something New Please.

You can buy a Kia for $29 down at a dealership near my house.

Oh, you meant about the draft. Sorry, man -- if we had something new, we'd tell you.

If you guys dont like espn, what do you watch? I eat, sleep and breathe sports and i listen to espn radio every second im in the car. what if we didnt have sports shows on tv. Its funny how everybody watches and downgrades espn. If I didnt like it, I wouldnt watch it and therefore couldnt tell any of you all what they said. can you say confused minds? Would you rather watch lassie? And to comment on the guy that said that he dont have ESPN, THAT JUST BLOWS MY MIND. Sports shows is what makes my ticker tick. I might not agree with everybody on ESPN, but thats like everything in life. I think its wrong to abort babies , but people,and i use that term loosely still do it.

Jimmy James said:

Oh, you meant about the draft. Sorry, man -- if we had something new, we'd tell you.

:lol:

KB21 said:
Derrick Johnson = Deion Sanders at linebacker.

Please ...

• In 17 career games against Top 25 opponents, has posted 173 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 31 TFLs, four interceptions, nine PBUs, 16 pressures, two caused fumbles and a fumble recovery

If he cant tackle then are these stats made up?

I cant wait til DJ takes the NFL by storm.... but from the things people are sayin that are negative about him, your comparing him to Brian Urlacher right??? because Urlacher shys away from contact more than any other linebacker i have seen in my life yet people praise him.

PhinsPhan said:
Seriously, thanx for the excellent reporting Hank.

Merrill Hodge keeps making bold statements. Aaron Rodgers is not even as good as Andrew Walters. Now he is saying Troy Williamson is the best WR in the draft.

This show is yet another major disappointment with no orginal information or insight. I know alot of you are going to say nothing new but I am just venting.

Suzy Kolber knows more than Hodge.

I felt bad for mel

Mike williams goign at like what? 20th? I could tell Kiper was bout to thrash Hodge on TV.. Mike Williams isn;t that slow, that mock draft was the biggest joke iv ever seen....

Jimmy James said:

Or we could take the old info, repackage it in a high fluff low info show and.....wait, that's already been done by ESPN.

PhinsPhan said:
Now he is saying Troy Williamson is the best WR in the draft.QUOTE]

I actually agree with them. I think Williamson is raw, but his overall potential is much better than Braylon Edwards.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
Please ...

• In 17 career games against Top 25 opponents, has posted 173 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 31 TFLs, four interceptions, nine PBUs, 16 pressures, two caused fumbles and a fumble recovery

If he cant tackle then are these stats made up?

because it's college and half the guys you play against will never see playing time on an NFL field?

ChambersWI said:
because it's college and half the guys you play against will never see playing time on an NFL field?

Actually, all you have to do is watch tape of him. He doesn't wrap up. He doesn't take on blockers. He shoots gaps too often. There are several things wrong with his game. His sole claim to fame is his athletic ability.

Back
Top Bottom