Wow this draft show ESPN is putting on is just brilliant | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow this draft show ESPN is putting on is just brilliant

Nice the show keeps ticking. Mike Williams still isnt off the board at 15.

Keep the great analysis coming merrill.

Their mock is pathetic. The mock drafters here are better.

dolphan north said:
That's hilarious. You sound as jaded as I am about boneheaded know it all sports reporters.:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You got it.

Hodge is a moron... MIke williams struggled on college...??!!! In what sport?

Void said:
Hodge is a moron... MIke williams struggled on college...??!!! In what sport?

The only intelligent one there is Randy Meuller. Mel Kiper is also well Mel Kiper but he's known more for player analysis than mock drafts.

Nublar7 said:
BREAKING NEWS FROM ESPN!

Mort just came on and broke the news that there WILL BE a NFL Draft this weekend! Woo hoo! :goof:
:lol:

Year REC YDS AVG TD LG TCB YDS AVG TD LG
2002 (Fr.)... 81 1265 15.6 14 55 2 9 4.5 0 10
2003 (So.)... 95 1314 13.8 16 40 3 26 8.7 0 17

sure looks like he struggled to me lol

what sux is espn will be doing MNF next yr and beyond....:fire:

So turn it off!

ESPN is a trainwreck - overhyped, lacking substance... it's been the same thing for years. Just turn it off.

Did you guys see the interview with dennis Green??

"These aren't the players your looking for".......Classic!!

There are som many so called experts and analysts that they feel the ned to out do eachother and come up with something different. some of the comments are off the wall..............

What is the obsession with mock drafts? That show royally sucked, other than Merril Hodge's rants. I only agreed with one of them but classic TV nonetheless.

I would have just taped the damn show if I'd known it would be a glorified 2 1/2 hour mock draft. I expected them to look at one position after another and list the overrated, underrated, sleepers and maybe something we didn't already know. Two and a half hours of letting Mort and John Clayton leak insider tidbits would have been immensely preferable to the fluff I just witnessed.

Buffalo Sucks said:
So turn it off!

ESPN is a trainwreck - overhyped, lacking substance... it's been the same thing for years. Just turn it off.

Ahhh, I'm so glad I'm off the ESPN this season. It can be tough going cold turkey but I did it without support group meetings or entering a 12-step program. :D

Life SO much better once you get the Bristol, CT monkey off your back. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom