WR River Cracraft wearing the orange jersey. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR River Cracraft wearing the orange jersey.

I would give Bowden the year if it came between him and Williams
Whichever one of them that makes the roster will likely be the 6th WR on the depth chart. I think Hill, Waddle, Wilson, Ezukanma, and Sherfield are the top 5 and everyone of the other WR’s are fighting for that 6th WR spot.

With Gesicki likely playing a WR spot on many offensive plays, I don’t see the 6th WR on the roster getting much playing time during the season unless there are several injuries at the WR position again.

I think that at least 1 WR will be on the inactive list every week the top 5 are healthy.

I would give Bowden the year if it came between him and Williams

While Williams ads a different dimension I'm also not sure he's a fit and he is pretty limited to boundary receiver. Bowden can do multiple things at different positions and I think he's a better fit at getting open quick. I would roster Bowden too, if it came down to him and Williams.

While Williams ads a different dimension I'm also not sure he's a fit and he is pretty limited to boundary receiver. Bowden can do multiple things at different positions and I think he's a better fit at getting open quick. I would roster Bowden too, if it came down to him and Williams.
His versatility def will help his cause.

Back
Top Bottom