WR River Cracraft wearing the orange jersey. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR River Cracraft wearing the orange jersey.

He probably isn’t going to make the roster for his return duties, “In Week 17, Cracraft inexplicably called for a fair catch during a punt return without a defender within 20 yards of him.”

Grier was asked what he thought about Hill saying he wanted to return punts; “We’re fortunate with him (Hill), [Jevon] Holland, [Jaylen] Waddle,” Grier said. “We have guys that can do it. They’re all big contributors on their side of the ball as well.”

I don’t know about you guys but I am not a big fan of putting Hill, Holland or Waddle at risk of injury returning punts.

He probably isn’t going to make the roster for his return duties, “In Week 17, Cracraft inexplicably called for a fair catch during a punt return without a defender within 20 yards of him.”

Grier was asked what he thought about Hill saying he wanted to return punts; “We’re fortunate with him (Hill), [Jevon] Holland, [Jaylen] Waddle,” Grier said. “We have guys that can do it. They’re all big contributors on their side of the ball as well.”

I don’t know about you guys but I am not a big fan of putting Hill, Holland or Waddle at risk of injury returning punts.

I'd have Bowden as PR and Mostert as KR. I have Edmonds and Michel above Mostert due to health. The largest impact Mostert can make in limited snaps is as a KR.

I love his attitude - he just wants to play football.

If we cut Cracraft, he would be picked up instantly by New England. Mark it down.

He’s going to have to beat P.Willams(not hard as hell problem get hurt in TC). Who else for the last roster spot for receivers.

Earning the Orange jersey can’t hurt. Knowing the system already certainly provides an edge too.

Back
Top Bottom