wrestling | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wrestling

CharlestonPhan said:
they need to get Taz's butt off the announcing chair and back into the ring... his character back in ECW, and the way they portrayed him, was killer. now he plays the dorky sidekick announcer role, and it doesnt fit him.

Sabu cannot keep up what he is doing, he has too many injuries and other issues to be reliable. RVD doesnt want to comply with the drug policy, so he cannot be counted on either.

the more WWE talent they bring over, the less the ECW product stands out.

Tazz has no interest in going back to the ring. He has a bad neck and doesn't want to risk being in a wheel chair for the rest of his life.

As for RVD, his drug use is nothing new and as long as he doesn't get caught by the cops and puts butts in the seats the WWE could care less what he does. I know they have a drug policy but its funny how he was never tested positive for his pot use and was only suspended when the news hit the media. He'll be fine as long as he doesn't get caught.

if anyone was hoping to see HHH today your out of luck...Him and vince went back to connecticut cause Stephine is in labor

CharlestonPhan said:
they need to get Taz's butt off the announcing chair and back into the ring... his character back in ECW, and the way they portrayed him, was killer. now he plays the dorky sidekick announcer role, and it doesnt fit him.

Tazz has a bad neck and can't wrestle anymore

HHH had a lil girl 2nite. DX needs another member, tired of seeing DX vs. The Spirit Squad, jeese it's getting bad like WCW Johnny B. Badd vs. Steven Regal, every PPV:shakeno:

wrestling is gahay..

large men in tights, acting badly to gahay drama scripts, and rolling around with eachother? enjoy...

wow...the WWE is thinking of making Vickie Guerrero, late wife of Eddie Guerrero a heel in the Chavo-Rey Mysterio fued...imo they should leave Eddie's name alone and let him RIP

The last time I watched wrestling was the Wrestlemania where Austin and McMahon united. After I saw that I knew even my imagination couldn't fool me into believing wrestling was real anymore!

Jt0323 said:
wow...the WWE is thinking of making Vickie Guerrero, late wife of Eddie Guerrero a heel in the Chavo-Rey Mysterio fued...imo they should leave Eddie's name alone and let him RIP

She has 2 kids and needs to work to earn money with Eddie gone. This is her decision so I have no problem with this.

MikeO said:
She has 2 kids and needs to work to earn money with Eddie gone. This is her decision so I have no problem with this.

Well she is still receiving money from Eddie's contract and will for a long long time. Plus she's still getting a cut from the Eddie merchandise they're still selling. Add that into the money they already have (which must be in the 7 figures) and she's better off than the average American woman trying to raise 2 kids on their own.

But it's her choice as to what she wants to do with, like you said. Personally I think the WWE is just trying to make more money off of Eddie's death which isn't right but then again the WWE has never had good morals to begin with.

Ray Finkle said:
Well she is still receiving money from Eddie's contract and will for a long long time. Plus she's still getting a cut from the Eddie merchandise they're still selling. Add that into the money they already have (which must be in the 7 figures) and she's better off than the average American woman trying to raise 2 kids on their own.

But it's her choice as to what she wants to do with, like you said. Personally I think the WWE is just trying to make more money off of Eddie's death which isn't right but then again the WWE has never had good morals to begin with.

a week or two before he died they moved into a mansion in Arizona. The money she is getting isn't nearly enough to pay for that. She almost lost the house, WWE gave her a bail out. She needs to work or else she's doomed.

Most money she can make working is in WWE, so....I understand it from her poitn of view

I'm sure Eddie would want her to do whatever it took to provide the best life for his children. I'm sure he would have no problem with her doing this if she decides to go along with it!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I'm sure Eddie would want her to do whatever it took to provide the best life for his children. I'm sure he would have no problem with her doing this if she decides to go along with it!

not to mention the storylines they have done around this haven't been that bad or anything too sleezy. It's not like they have his wife sleeping around or anything. Or they are bringing out the kids crying.

It's very tame and hasn't been too bad.

Back
Top Bottom