WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will forever remember this post as one of the worst I've ever read in my ten plus years on Finhevean. Ray Lucas-esque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worse than "Start Zach Thomas at Safety"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MMMMM ...
vertigoburgerforcheeseburgerday1024x682-1.jpg

CHEESEBURGER!!!

I had to eat on go today which is rare for me, figured I would give McDonald's a try as I haven't been there in ages. Ordered a double cheeseburger no pickles and onions. Took my first bite and got one of those horrible pickles, I see nothing has changed at McD's.

The cashier at one of the stores I stopped at last night told me she got bad food poisoning from a Wendy's burger... and is giving up fast food.

Just when Flip Flop thought he FINALLY made a good thread suddenly....

0ahamburglar-1.gif

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

But since we're making new bets, we'll let that slide. I'm willing to wager that Ryan Tannehill will have a better passer rating vs Detroit in two weeks than M. Ryan did this Sunday. M. Ryan threw for 325 yards, 2 TDs, and 1 pick.

If Ryan Tannehill's passer rating at Detroit is better in week 10 is than M. Ryan's was in week 8 (neutral site game), then you will either post a picture of yourself dressed up as the Michelin Man, or agree not to post about the Miami Dolphins' quarterback situation until September 1, 2015. If Ryan Tannehill's passer rating is WORSE, then I will leave the board.

Same defense. Atlanta had the advantage of playing on a neutral field, while Miami must play @ Detroit.

It is a good thing that I did not want to see you leave the board. :lol:

I hope you guys enjoy those cheeseburgers as much as you do winning between 7 and 9 games per season, despite having a top 10 defense.

Keep standing on that soft 17. 12 play drives are difficult on an offense. It is tough to execute flawlessly for that many plays in a row. Any penalty, dropped pass, or sack can kill the drive. We do not get enough big plays that set up or directly result in scores because or QB is just not effective throwing the ball beyond 10 yards. The result is a lack of points and a defense that is always under pressure to win the game. That is good for between 7 and 9 wins per season when we have a good defense.

I would hate to see what would happen if our defense was not good for a season. We would be fortunate to win 4 games with Tannehill at QB and a mediocre defense.

I hope you guys enjoy those cheeseburgers as much as you do winning between 7 and 9 games per season, despite having a top 10 defense.

Keep standing on that soft 17. 12 play drives are difficult on an offense. It is tough to execute flawlessly for that many plays in a row. Any penalty, dropped pass, or sack can kill the drive. We do not get enough big plays that set up or directly result in scores because or QB is just not effective throwing the ball beyond 10 yards. The result is a lack of points and a defense that is always under pressure to win the game. That is good for between 7 and 9 wins per season when we have a good defense.

I would hate to see what would happen if our defense was not good for a season. We would be fortunate to win 4 games with Tannehill at QB and a mediocre defense.

I'm pissed that we lost, but I still take anything you say with a grain of salt. It's sad that you show up after a loss like this in an attempt to say "I told you so" when the rest of us are pretty bent out of shape over the loss. Bringing an old post back to life for your own agenda is even more pathetic then today's defeat against Balt.

You should be banned.

Where's this top ten defense you speak of??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom