WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who could've seen this one coming lol, especially after dipping into the Wallace thread :brewskis: :lol:

The usuals will thumbs up this thread as well

These types of threads are antagonistic. I don't know if it's for reaction or WV is getting paid to post this stuff.

These types of threads are antagonistic. I don't know if it's for reaction or WV is getting paid to post this stuff.

Or that he's one of the few that understands the reality, and the rest of you are way behind.

I should be. You should be my agent.

Besides, I need to get my thread of the year title back. We all know that LOL @ the Jests should have won again last year. Hell, that thread should win again this year. LOL @ the Jests is the best thread on any Phins board in the world. It may be the best thread on all NFL team message boards. I have not read any other boards, but we know that it is difficult to beat LOLing at the Jests. Everybody in the league does it. But, here on FH, WE DO IT BEST!!! Or I should say, we do it LIKE A BOSS!

Are you saying you're a super fan, and that the rest of us are just casual fans?

It's not about being super fan or casual fan. This thread isn't about fans that go to games or not, or who watch every single game for every minute, or tune in and out channel surfing. This thread is about Ryan Tannehill. Try to follow along.

I'm well aware of the fact that Melty had a good statistical day against Detroit. As I see it, it was a winning proposition for me either way. I could either safely conclude that WV is bobbing for apples, or that he's come completely unglued. If the former, I can breathe a sigh of relief. If the latter, I don't want to be a witness to that kind of insanity.

I'm not a fan of red delicious, by the way. Really overrated.
You could always wager that Tannehill will generate more 2nd half points than the 7 in total that the fools gold known as "Melty Ice" produced combined in the Ravens and Lions 2nd halfs (even though that 4th qtr TD against the way ahead Ravens was in garbage time (if not for that a full four quarters shutout). That's a reasonably safe bet. Stay away from the fools gold inflated stats that result in little more than nothing when the game is on the line.

It's not about being super fan or casual fan. This thread isn't about fans that go to games or not, or who watch every single game for every minute, or tune in and out channel surfing. This thread is about Ryan Tannehill. Try to follow along.

I'm clearly having reading comprehension issues.

Or that he's one of the few that understands the reality, and the rest of you are way behind.

Bro, I have been here almost 10 years now. That has always been the case. Different QBs, different years, different clueless posters, but the song remains the same.

Bro, I have been here almost 10 years now. That has always been the case. Different QBs, different years, different clueless posters, but the song remains the same.

Sad day, keep fighting the good fight bro.

I have to give WV credit though. He does know how to push peoples buttons and keep his thread ticking up on the comment count.

I would actually donate a good bit of money to this site if WV got banned. Can never be happy with this team with people like him bitching about everything.

You could always wager that Tannehill will generate more 2nd half points than the 7 in total that the fools gold known as "Melty Ice" produced combined in the Ravens and Lions 2nd halfs (even though that 4th qtr TD against the way ahead Ravens was in garbage time (if not for that a full four quarters shutout). That's a reasonably safe bet. Stay away from the fools gold inflated stats that result in little more than nothing when the game is on the line.

7 pts in 2 halves huh? 2 halves equals ONE complete game.

Well lets see. The Ravens and Lions. The Ravens are known for having a good defense over the years. The Lions I recall going into last week had the top ranked defense in the league. That was until they man you so callously refer to as Melty, scorched them for 20 points in one half. I wonder if they are still top ranked in defense?

Still yet, that is 7 points in 2 halves, or an entire game vs. two solid defenses with the games on the line.

Let us compare that. How about we compare it to two games vs. sub par teams like Buffalo and the Jests. How did Ryan Tannehill perform in 2 halves vs. those teams last year, with not just the games on the line, but the PLAYOFFS on the line? Pick any 2 halves you want. The most you can come up with is 7 points. That is because in TWO COMPLETE GAMES vs. those two pathetic teams lead by pathetic QBs, Ryan Tannehill could not generate more than 7 points against them.

Your schtick is as tired as any. You graduated with a B.S in BS, earned a M.A in deflecting, and a Ph.D in pretentiousness. All you do in any Tannehill thread is bring up M Ryan as if Tannehill is somehow comparable. On what planet? Get back to me when Tannehill EVER accomplishes anything as significant at QB in the NFL as M Ryan. Your deflecting is old.

Stick to Tannehill when the topic is Tannehill. I know you are probably tired of making excuses, but you win all of those creativity awards. Show us why you earned them. Lets see something NEW from you. You are like the worn out 80's band rolling around to run down cities in the Midwest playing the same hit that sold a few albums. It is nothing more than Blue Man Poop at this point.

If you want to debate M Ryan, I had planned on starting a thread in the depths just for us. If you want to bash M Ryan in a thread about him, go for it. I will debate you anytime on that issue. But, this thread is about Tannehill and how he is not good. Let's discuss that in this thread. Or perhaps you say something funny for a change and get in on the mix with the handful of us in here cracking jokes.

What in the hell does M Ryan have to do with how Tannehill is terrible anyway? And do you seriously believe Tannehill to be the superior QB of the two? Get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom