WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can't compete on the level of guys like Luck and Brady then why has he won the last 3 games against those QBs? In fact he's even engineered comebacks against both of those guys in his last 2 wins. Not to mention coming back against your boy Ryan, coming back against Russ Wilson, coming back against Dalton, beating Big Ben and Rivers, etc. etc. I just don't understand how a below avg QB could do such things.

It is a team game. Those QBs were facing the Miami Dolphins defense whereas Ryan Tannehill was facing much inferior defenses in those games.

Conversely, if you are using those standards, why did Ryan Tannehill lose TWICE to THAD LEWIS, as well as once to EJ Manuel and Geno's Myth? Are those QBs better than Tannehill? I do not think so. Your assertions are absurd.

Naw, the fact that you won't take the bet allays my fears that deep down, you are actually a looney tune of the shouright variety. You've been unmasked like a Scooby Doo villain!

Checkmate, mother****er!

Our guards play like they did against the Jags and Suh will have Tannehill's helmet in his trophy case! Head most probably still in it!

Hmmmm. Interesting proposal. What was Ice's rating in that game?

However, to be fair to you, I might want to inform you that you should consider not offering the Michelin man option. Bumpus can attest to the fact that it would not take much for me to alter my appearance enough to match that of the Michelin man. :lol:

We can refine the details to something suitable for both of us after this weeks games. I may be willing to work something out along these lines.

I propose this bet, as an unbiased *ahem* third party:

1. If JDWanny wins, WV has to post a picture of himself in a wedding dress with the caption, "Bride of Melty Ice"

2. IF WV wins, JDW has to add a sig that says, "WV is a FOOTBALL GOD!"

Sound fair?

Let the game begin!

LD

Naw, the fact that you won't take the bet allays my fear that deep down, you were actually a looney tune of the shouright variety. You've been unmasked like a Scooby Doo villain!

Checkmate, mother****er!

Ive chatted with WV many times. Hes not a loon. He just understands how to use extreme hyperbole to provoke reactions out of people. Hes damn good at it too :lol:

Naw, the fact that you won't take the bet allays my fear that deep down, you were actually a looney tune of the shouright variety. You've been unmasked like a Scooby Doo villain!

Checkmate, mother****er!

Now you sound exactly like FinJim. That should worry you.

I never said I was unwilling to bet. I said we can refine and hammer out the details of the bet after this week's games. We can set something up in the middle of next week.

Ive chatted with WV many times. Hes not a loon. He just understands how to use extreme hyperbole to provoke reactions out of people. Hes damn good at it too :lol:

The above endorsement should be taken with extreme caution. Dorian Johnson is a better and more reliable character witness!

Lately I've been wondering, though. I mean you look at the evolution of a message board poster over the years and you wonder "Could WV turn into junc?" And it's scary, man.

You think to yourself "Am I next?"

Im all for a fun bet, but in all seriousness Id hate to see one of you guys bet themselves off the site. That would be unfortunate.

man_bowing__thank_yougiffit10002C1000-1.gif

Im all for a fun bet, but in all seriousness Id hate to see one of you guys bet themselves off the site. That would be unfortunate.

Well for future forum wagers maybe we could change it to something like "I vow to post at least two thousand earnest words per day on the official guyfieri.com message board."

**** that, though. I'd rather just leave.

Well for future forum wagers maybe we could change it to something like "I vow to post at least two thousand earnest words per day on the official guyfieri.com message board."

**** that, though. I'd rather just leave.

Cant blame you there.

I was just gonna suggest something more tame, like loser has to stare at those Hope Solo butthole pictures for an hour or something.

Well there is a few wasted minutes of my life I will never get back reading this stupid post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom