X Dropping Hints Again? And talking shet again. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Dropping Hints Again? And talking shet again.

The epidemy of today's I before team player. He should have played Rod Tidwell in Jerry Maguire. I seriously hopes he gets a high dose of reality this off season and has to play for peanuts! Don't pull a groin walking to the parking lot!

Whomever takes his old locker space better clean it up REAL GOOD ...like

Health Working Out GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I wasn't offended by the article because its what I expected from Hoard. He's a mercenary like Suh. I respect his skills/impact a few years ago, but lately he's JAG. I would rather have a CB who is thinking about winning the game when he makes an INT instead of thinking of ways he can extort more money from his own team.

X was a baller.

Fans are nauseating with the "don't let the door hit you on the way out" nonsense.
It's a worthless phrase. But worthless phrases acquire great popularity when they are instantly front and center with no additional thought required.

Howard is my least favorite good player in franchise history. Baylor during that era was stocking up on guys with rogue personalities. I saw it mentioned many times on a board that was called College Football Soundoff. Baylor fans posted there in high numbers. Several of them said that he was known as a jerk on campus. So I knew the type of person we were getting. His caliber of play did exceed my expectations. Takeaways are immensely valuable.

I wish Grier weren't attracted to jerks. I keep going back to those Joe Thomas draftees and how he had a terrific feel for guys who were incredibly dedicated and team oriented along with very talented.

The epidemy of today's I before team player. He should have played Rod Tidwell in Jerry Maguire. I seriously hopes he gets a high dose of reality this off season and has to play for peanuts! Don't pull a groin walking to the parking lot!
I don't blame him, it's a business that makes a lot of money off of guys like him. He should try and get every dollar he can from them.

He's in for a shock come FA imho. Can't see there being a huge market for a slow, often injured CB.

Xavien - Thanks for your many great games as a Miami Dolphin. While many on FH will now take great pleasure disparaging X because there's not much gas left in the tank, I remember the 29 great interceptions over 8 seasons. If your stint in Miami is now over, so let it be. From the final line in the movie, Patton - "All glory is fleeting".

Last edited:
X was a baller.

Fans are nauseating with the "don't let the door hit you on the way out" nonsense.
Look at his 8yrs. He's thought of waaaay higher than he realistically should be. He's really only had 3 good seasons. We never had a top tier defense when he was in his prime.

Since drafted it's always been a me first attitude, nagging injuries to the knees/groin/hammies, money issues, and off field women drama.

It's a worthless phrase. But worthless phrases acquire great popularity when they are instantly front and center with no additional thought required.

Howard is my least favorite good player in franchise history. Baylor during that era was stocking up on guys with rogue personalities. I saw it mentioned many times on a board that was called College Football Soundoff. Baylor fans posted there in high numbers. Several of them said that he was known as a jerk on campus. So I knew the type of person we were getting. His caliber of play did exceed my expectations. Takeaways are immensely valuable.

I wish Grier weren't attracted to jerks. I keep going back to those Joe Thomas draftees and how he had a terrific feel for guys who were incredibly dedicated and team oriented along with very talented.
I would totally agree with every word. When healthy and motivated X can still play but his best days are behind him and last year the optics on him were not good. The guy is set for life but with all his ex-wives who knows?? A fool and his money are soon parted. The guy seems like a pig with the demands for a mega contract. I wonder what he'd get on the open market? How many picks does Howard have left in him? Can he even stay healthy any more? Has he earned a raise?? Hell no!!

Dude reminds me of julio Jones in Atlanta. Great...good...and pay me. Deserved. Got paid. Got paid some more and still became a diva. To the point the best WR in Atlanta history became a perceived malcontent. X's constant bytching about being paid and declining performance when Miami has taken care of him is the stuff that has made me "Meh" with him. If he's gone...appreciate your service. Next.

X was a great player for us. Key word “was”. The NFL is a business and I’m sorry the Dolphins couldn’t get him a ring. Honestly, I think he needs a change of scenery. Obviously his priorities are a little skewed having four pregnant baby mamas at once. But life happens.
Take care X.

Fins first. Fins up!

Back
Top Bottom