X Dropping Hints Again? And talking shet again. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Dropping Hints Again? And talking shet again.

X was a baller.

Fans are nauseating with the "don't let the door hit you on the way out" nonsense.
This.

People are generally just ****ed in the head these days. :bobdole:

Just because his time appears to have come to an end here, doesn’t make him a piece of ****. He made an absolute **** ton of plays for us over the course of his career, and when it comes to thinking back about X … I’ll do it fondly.

Thanks for the memories 25.

:UP:

The thing about Howard is that he seems to be overvaluing himself, refusing to take a pay cut and speaking about moving on like there are going to be all these teams lining up to pay him top dollar is delusional at best. If he was smart,he would work out a team friendly contract with the Phins allowing him to stay and play instead of acting like a spoiled greedy horses ass. He is way passed his prime, he just doesn't see it yet.

This guy is such a drama queen. His days of being an elite corner are behind him so no need to put up with his nonsense any longer.

Sleeping Beauty Parody GIF

I feel sorry for the children..guy clearly is a selfish self-indulgent human with nor morales.

There's a lot of nauseating **** said on here. Howard was a great player for us and it sucks that we'll probably see him go, but he's declined tremendously. To trash the guy on the way out is mind boggling to me.
I've been trashing him for 2 years... ever since he held us up.

**** Hoard.

Eh, let him be overconfident...he's a CB and brought us some good years

Back
Top Bottom