X Dropping Hints Again? And talking shet again. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Dropping Hints Again? And talking shet again.

The keyword being "was" which signifies past tense as in something that has occurred ... in the past.
Yup, which can and will be said about every single player eventually.

Does that make his contributions over 8 years null and void?

Or are you just the type of fan who can only see what's in front of him at this exact moment...present tense.

Should have NEVER extended him for the 2nd or 3rd time. Can’t recall anymore!

Better to cut them too early than too late!

Last edited:

Or are you just the type of fan who can only see what's in front of him at this exact moment...present tense.
seems to me there is reason behind some of the negative comments about the player.

We actually re did his contract when we didn’t have to..

We’ve treated him very well since his time as a dolphin.

If he is throwing shade at us like we don’t appreciate him etc then he’s too dumb to realize he shouldn’t be doing that to a team that has stood by him.

He was overpaid in his initial contract based on projection (if you doubt this, go lookup his stats and injuries prior to signing that deal), they then addressed that contract when he actually played well, gave him yet another adjustment, all while his play was declining. I really wish they had traded him when he first started complaining, we could have gotten at first and probably more, and not dealt with the cap situation getting rid of him now will bring.

To address the people upset that people aren't happy with him: I've been saying he should be traded for 3+ years now.
Prob would have been better to trade him but at best we were only getting a second it was reported. It was summer before 2021 and Flores ran off other players so I thought we needed to keep him because it was all ready camp and we needed players.
But since we only finished 9-8 that year prob should have traded him in hindsight

He better hope and pray somebody overpays him after Miami cuts him.

Child support and settling herpes cases out of court is an expensive business. At his absolute best, he gave us a few great seasons but he’s never been actually invested in being a Miami Dolphin. The only thing that X truly loves is money, himself, and smashing some ass.

I really hate when these guys pull this kind of nonsense. Most here would hope to be as under appreciated as he is by this team, with that kind of underappreciation one could afford a brand new Viking 90, yet, he is not happy.

The Ever Disappointed VIPER

1708574686973.png

Mic drop

I think we can appreciate his contribution, but also recognize that his tactics in extorting money on a freshly signed contract was lame. And Grier, crumbling in to his demands was just as bad or worse. We should have traded him then. He cant pull that sh1t and expect to be adored by the organization and fans in his declining years with lower performance.

I understand when a player is negotiating a contract and uses the phrase "its business". But I also understand that at a certain point, the Organization will use the same phrase "its a business.
Its a 2 way street.

But when a player demands to re-negotiate a well compensated freshly signed contract because he is bent that someone else got a better deal, they can eat a bag of dicks. Blame your agent, not extort the organization. At some level this is either a team sport, or just a group of individual contractors.

I think we can appreciate his contribution, but also recognize that his tactics in extorting money on a freshly signed contract was lame. And Grier, crumbling in to his demands was just as bad or worse. We should have traded him then. He cant pull that sh1t and expect to be adored by the organization and fans in his declining years with lower performance.

I understand when a player is negotiating a contract and uses the phrase "its business". But I also understand that at a certain point, the Organization will use the same phrase "its a business.
Its a 2 way street.

But when a player demands to re-negotiate a well compensated freshly signed contract because he is bent that someone else got a better deal, they can eat a bag of dicks. Blame your agent, not extort the organization. At some level this is either a team sport, or just a group of individual contractors.
And if you were X you would expect to maximize the earnings from your very short lived professional football career as well.

Fans need to realize the players couldn't care less about the team or more about their paycheck.

And if you were X you would expect to maximize the earnings from your very short lived professional football career as well.

Fans need to realize the players couldn't care less about the team or more about their paycheck
So in your opinion then, a signed contract means nothing. It's every players only responsibility to maximize his earnings, without regard to contracts. Does that apply to every aspect of the economy? Resulting in utter chaos.

In my life, I negotiate (sometimes me or my people) hard, but I honor the contract. I never get jealous that someone else might make more. And if we are on the same side, I applaud them and make them pay for drinks/dinner.

Prob would have been better to trade him but at best we were only getting a second it was reported. It was summer before 2021 and Flores ran off other players so I thought we needed to keep him because it was all ready camp and we needed players.
But since we only finished 9-8 that year prob should have traded him in hindsight
Where was this reported? Every report I was seeing at the time was suggesting a first and a third.

Fans need to realize the players couldn't care less about the team or more about their paycheck.
I mean that is literally the definition of a me player. They can f*ck right off. Defending that type of player is pathetic man.

Back
Top Bottom