X Dropping Hints Again? And talking shet again. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Dropping Hints Again? And talking shet again.

Thanks X, wish you were in your prime now when we need you. Just now worth $25 mil next year and we stand to save $18.5 mil if you moved on. Others on the list that aren't playing to their contract are Ogbah, Chubb (restructure needed), Armstead (restructure), and Baker $14 mil not sure what top LBs are making. Sanders doesn't compare to the kickers in the SB and is part of the reason we're near last in special teams. We need to upgrade the kicker.

1708605133443.png

Dude reminds me of julio Jones in Atlanta. Great...good...and pay me. Deserved. Got paid. Got paid some more and still became a diva. To the point the best WR in Atlanta history became a perceived malcontent. X's constant bytching about being paid and declining performance when Miami has taken care of him is the stuff that has made me "Meh" with him. If he's gone...appreciate your service. Next.
Except Julio got better after he got paid

Yup, which can and will be said about every single player eventually.

Does that make his contributions over 8 years null and void?

Or are you just the type of fan who can only see what's in front of him at this exact moment...present tense.

Agree. There are too many "fans" who have been conditioned by hot take shows on bspn & faux sports.

X was a baller.

Fans are nauseating with the "don't let the door hit you on the way out" nonsense.
Bolded the important word. He's been a below average corner the last two seasons. Pro bowl selections are a joke.

****ing hate social media... I really don't see where Howard said anything wrong in this article...?
That is for sure. I saw no "shet" talking. "I understand it's a business"....oh the audacity to talk such shet. Cut the click baiting drama.

Being dense should never be an impediment to posting criticisms or critique. That’s what I firmly believe.

Where was this reported? Every report I was seeing at the time was suggesting a first and a third.
If we were talking about before the the 2021 season I read a second at best. Though I don’t have those reports. I heard the reports from two podcasts or YouTube dolphin channels. The real reason and another one. Maybe you are right we could have got more.

I do remember them stating that Flores wanted him gone but Grier was reluctant. Especially after the mikah situation. Just trading your best guys because they see unhappy.

Anyways we prob should have traded him or made him play our that contract. He should he thankful we ripped up contract he signed before 2019 season and redid this contract. But at time I know I was opposed to trading him because we cushy have any starting corners besides jones

I guess that was another reason they decided to not trade him. Noah was struggling.

but I never heard a first or third In camp no 2021. Remember he had so many knee issues before that and wanted knee contract. I don’t think anyone would have done that deal.

If we were talking about before the the 2021 season I read a second at best. Though I don’t have those reports. I heard the reports from two podcasts or YouTube dolphin channels. The real reason and another one. Maybe you are right we could have got more.

I do remember them stating that Flores wanted him gone but Grier was reluctant. Especially after the mikah situation. Just trading your best guys because they see unhappy.

Anyways we prob should have traded him or made him play our that contract. He should he thankful we ripped up contract he signed before 2019 season and redid this contract. But at time I know I was opposed to trading him because we cushy have any starting corners besides jones

I guess that was another reason they decided to not trade him. Noah was struggling.

but I never heard a first or third In camp no 2021. Remember he had so many knee issues before that and wanted knee contract. I don’t think anyone would have done that deal.
I distinctly remember the talk being a first and probably a bit more. I found a few that vaguely mention more than 1 first, which does seem ridiculous.

These though seem to have compensation similar to what I remember being discussed:

This one mentions a first and a mid round pick.

this one mentions a "first-round pick plus some"

This one mentions a first and more in a few possible scenarios.

I distinctly remember the talk being a first and probably a bit more. I found a few that vaguely mention more than 1 first, which does seem ridiculous.

These though seem to have compensation similar to what I remember being discussed:

This one mentions a first and a mid round pick.

this one mentions a "first-round pick plus some"

This one mentions a first and more in a few possible scenarios.
If they would have offered that we def should have done it. But I get why we didn’t. Grier was on hot seat and there was infighting about tua from Grier and Flores.

Man I just wish the organization had invested a 1st or 2nd round pick recently, or both, at the CB position so we were ready to part from X now that he has declined, is often injured and costs so much. Wait we did with nothing to show for it? Dope!

This.

People are generally just ****ed in the head these days. :bobdole:

Just because his time appears to have come to an end here, doesn’t make him a piece of ****. He made an absolute **** ton of plays for us over the course of his career, and when it comes to thinking back about X … I’ll do it fondly.

Thanks for the memories 25.

:UP:
Two things can be true. You can believe that he played great for us for about 4 years...and that he was a greedy mofo who was overpaid towards the end of his time in Miami and be glad the Fins now have cap relief.

Back
Top Bottom