Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million

He is fine. I'm not gonna judge any defender on this defense anymore. Flores is the worst clown I've ever seen get an HC job and if players don't care and suck when they are getting no help its because our defense is-playing one man versus 11 since nobody knows what they are doing due to ineffective coaching.

I knew I should have posted the prediction I had in my mind for this thread.

It happened.

There are no real shutdown corners...the last one was Revis and before that Deion Sanders. Even if X is not a top 5 CB being a top 10 CB at his age will get you paid like the best. Ramsay will get paid like the best soon and some1 else will eclipse him and so forth.

I love the way Rosen’s ball looks. It’s not always on time or accurate but when he lets it rip its a thing of beauty. His arm looks stronger than anything we’ve had in years.

I love the way Rosen’s ball looks. It’s not always on time or accurate but when he lets it rip its a thing of beauty. His arm looks stronger than anything we’ve had in years.

You’re high. Nobody outside of turds on this forum say that

You’re high. Nobody outside of turds on this forum say that

I actually posted this in the wrong thread but wtf are you talking about? Who has a stronger arm than Rosen recently for us?

Cooper is top 5 WR in league, but this is far from an equal matchup. Howard is our CB1, but he's still only top 15 or so CB in the league.

Back
Top Bottom