Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million

No he is not worth 75mil$...

But to his defence, no sports folks should be that crazy amount of money worth compare to deadly folks like the rest of.

Is he still good? Ofcause imo.

Howard was worth it. Whatever the reason, under this staff, he is not.

No he is not worth 75mil$...

But to his defence, no sports folks should be that crazy amount of money worth compare to deadly folks like the rest of.

Is he still good? Ofcause imo.
Yes they should. They're better at what they do than you are and people are willing to pay to watch it. They're actually worth more than they make but the government lets pro sports be the only industry that doesnt have anti trust protection for employees, lol.

He did look lazy today

Exact words I was just about to type. He looked lazy, possibly hiding a injury or something. He didn't look hurt but he just looked slow and uninterested especially for such a quality matchup that he was following around.

The scouting report on his has always been strong arm but inconsistent accuracy and gunslinger with lots of picks. Rosen's knock has been weaker arm since college. All the QBs I listed had "big arms".

Last edited by a moderator:

Let you people decide but my answer is no for the time being but he is only by a mill or so over the next 6 and many on here are certainly are not rating him the best at the moment. By half way thro his contract he may not even be in the top 5 highest paid the way salaries grow.

Back
Top Bottom