Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million

lol ok. Hey there big guy, corners are going to be beat at times. He’s one of the best in the league whether you agree or not
Whether you agree or not, he's getting consistently beaten by Cooper all game. I don't care about his PFF score against slot receivers on 2nd down in October games, or whatever stats they cherry-pick.

Whether you agree or not, he's getting consistently beaten by Cooper all game. I don't care about his PFF score against slot receivers on 2nd down in October games, or whatever stats they cherry-pick.
lol okay. Pretty sure he will be graded at the end of the season based on every game.

Not sure where this X hate is coming from. Maybe if we had more of a pass rush he would look better out there

He’s usually shutting down whoever. Sorry you are rooting so far hard for wins when clearly we have a team with only a handful of players that will be around for the future.... that includes X

I actually posted this in the wrong thread but wtf are you talking about? Who has a stronger arm than Rosen recently for us?

Fitzpatrick, tannehill cutler henne..all had “stronger” arms.

There’s nothing to cherry pick, Howard usually locks down wherever he plays. He did have a bad game today.

This team analyzed a lot of players and determined they weren't worth what they were being paid. They may have been right. Problem is now we have a roster so devoid of talent that its almost impossible for any phase of the game to string 4 quarters together and they are all bringing down each other. Maybe you have to have a few overpaid players just to have a mildly competent roster that gives you a chance.

Howard can play in this league and he's the last player we should worry about.

When your defense has no pass rush and your offense can only score 6 points with 4 trips into the redzone you have more serious problems than your #1 CB who had a bad game while not getting much help at all. The Dolphins have scored 0 points in the 2nd half this season. All those tankers must be loving this season.

The best people in the world in any profession all have bad days every once in a while. It happens.

Back
Top Bottom