Xavien Howard Wants To Be League’s Highest Paid Cb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Wants To Be League’s Highest Paid Cb

let him walk then. He isn't the best CB in the league. Personally I think he is just a good CB, he got torched by Hopkins (which yes, many CBs do). But I don't find him to be special because he happens to be in the right place for an INT quite often. If he wants 15 million lets say, Id rather sign two good quality FA CB's and pay them 7 million each.

Cornell Armstrong didn't look so bad by the way. He was always on the receiver.

Reactions: JUN
Sell high for once Miami, lets get some Major draft capital for our new incoming regime.

how exactly is he a "star"? Having lots of INT's just means you were in the right spot at the right time, not a star. Jalen Ramsey is probably the best CB, and his team didn't make the playoffs....nowhere near. Top notch CB's don't win you super bowls, QB's (and even the trenches) do.

Reactions: JUN
If Miami gave Lamar and Jarvis big contracts we would be in shambles right now.

A star CB is someone you pay up for. Make him he highest paid CB in the league

This. You don't break the bank for RBs. The production is too easy to replace. You also don't overpay for slot WRs. The positions you do break the bank for are QB, CB, DE.

The Dolphins have to find a way to lock Howard up. He hasn't even hit his peak yet.

With the amount of holes on the roster they need to trade him. Get a pick or two and use it towards 2020 when you have a strong QB class. Miami has bigger needs than X. Painful but its gotta be done.

Whatever, pay him. The money has to go somewhere.

I'd like Xavien to not be injured every year also. So how's that going?

Back
Top Bottom