Xavien Howard Wants To Be League’s Highest Paid Cb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Wants To Be League’s Highest Paid Cb

F*** him then! Let him go we need to rebuild ALL parts of this team. Having the highest paid corner is not something we should even discuss.

Bye Felicia

Reactions: JUN
He’s had problems playing a 16 game season since his rookie yr. He hasn’t strung together back to back pro bowls.
Trade him while he’s hot.

In fact all 53 players can go! Not one person on this roster deserves what they got paid this year. You could fire everyone in the FO and all 53 players and I still wouldn't be happy, ppl are lucky I'm not the owner because even the concession staff wouldn't be safe this offseason.

He had a great year and he put up a nice number....but he isn't exactly the most durable CB in the league.

Xavien Howard...today, of all days, is not the time to be talmbout your extension.

Be cool before you are inadvertently hit with shrapnel meant for someone standing on the periphery.

People need to relax. How quick you guys turn on players. Miami isn't going to break the bank on him and I don't think they'll let him walk either. Use some empathy with Howard, you going to start negotiating your next contract by saying you don't wanna be one of the highest paid corners in the league?

The highest paid corner in the league? no way.

Reactions: JUN
People need to relax. How quick you guys turn on players. Miami isn't going to break the bank on him and I don't think they'll let him walk either. Use some empathy with Howard, you going to start negotiating your next contract by saying you don't wanna be one of the highest paid corners in the league?

The guy hasnt played a snap for us since he hired his new agent.

I think the writing is on the wall TBH.

Yo X put a wish in one hand and take a **** in the other see which one fills up first

Do what you have to get him signed. If Howard can be as successful as he has been with the complete morons who have been coaching him thus far imagine how good he could be in a real NFL defensive scheme with competent coaching.

how exactly is he a "star"? Having lots of INT's just means you were in the right spot at the right time, not a star. Jalen Ramsey is probably the best CB, and his team didn't make the playoffs....nowhere near. Top notch CB's don't win you super bowls, QB's (and even the trenches) do.

Deion Sanders? 49ers and cowboys

Back
Top Bottom