Xavier Rhodes at 12? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavier Rhodes at 12?

The conclusion I have come to as I work through this #MockTwo thing is that there are corners you can roll the dice on at every level of the Draft. And some that will be taken on the 3rd day could turn out to be the very best corners in the whole Draft.
What are your thoughts on Darius Slade?

What are your thoughts on Darius Slade?

You mean Slay?

I've been talking him up since like October. I really like him a lot. He's exactly one of those guys you could take somewhere other than the 1st round and feel pretty confident you still got a good corner.

I hope if the fins stay at 12 that Lane Johnson OT is there.

If the Dolphins don't sign a major FA CB and have to draft one I would do the Truphant thing and draft Desmond and acquire his brother Marcus who is a veteran free agent who is still playing decent football and at a very reasonable price.

I think Truphant is the future perennial pro bowler from this class.

I'd like to see us trade back into the latter half of round 1 and take Trufant. In a perfect world, we sign Wallace and Grimes or another solid plus vet CB and draft Patterson/Trufant with our first 2 picks. Imagine Wallace, Patterson, Bess in 3 WR sets as well as Grimes, Trufant, Patterson/Marshall/Carroll. Our passing offensive and defensive would greatly improve which is what this season should be all about. If you want to be elite, you have to outpass your opponent. Better YPA usually wins the game.

Back
Top Bottom