Yep.. The schedule sucks because of.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yep.. The schedule sucks because of..

FiN.in.RI said:
First year without a primetime game since '69, it's too bad.

I knew it was along time ago,but quite honestly didn't think it was that long.....

Ruderic said:
And ESPN in HD with no Fin games!

Screw ESPN. Maguire's a sook who can't even see the game apparently. Does he even know the rules? Plus, he and Theisman fight like an old marrired couple. Blow up ESPN and plow the ashes under some toxic waste infested dirt. Then, urinate on that dirt and replow, just to be sure.

i like our schedule. And I love it that people are saying that we are going to suck. What a surprise they are going to get.

How does San Fran get a primetime game??? They showed nothing last year they suck. Miami has proven winners playing for them who does San Fran have? Miami has numerous probowlers on their squad who does San Fran have?

The schedule itself is fine, but why is it, that except for last year, we ALWAYS get our bye week early in the season...why ?? Look, the rest of the division gets their bye weeks much later in the year...this sucks weinies...

missing somethng here

I just read in the Herald that Miami's schedule is considered the toughest of 32 teams. What gives, I thought consideration was given to teams schedule wise who didn't perform well the prior year. So how do we get a schedule like this?

phinsn98 said:
I just read in the Herald that Miami's schedule is considered the toughest of 32 teams. What gives, I thought consideration was given to teams schedule wise who didn't perform well the prior year. So how do we get a schedule like this?

Schedules are predetermined on a four year cycle except for one game, which I think is the titans because they were in last place in their division. But it might not be that bad of a schedule...who knows how these teams will peroform next year.

the raiders sucked and get two prime timers, the cowboys suck for about a decade now and are always on primetime cant take these suits from new york

this basically means i will not be able to watch one dolphins game unless i just happen to catch it at a bar. this fkn sucks. san fran getting one with 2 less wins than us is a joke!

ASUFinFan said:
this basically means i will not be able to watch one dolphins game unless i just happen to catch it at a bar. this fkn sucks. san fran getting one with 2 less wins than us is a joke!

Well at least you have the bar... :cry:

Jeep said:
Normally I dont get upset about the schedules.. Each team has to play 16 games and there are times when the Dolphins travel close to where I live, I get to see them live and in person.. this year, I get to watch the team when they come into Oaktown...

Last year we had 2 cross country trips and the NFL was decent enough to schedule them back to back.. That was Seattle the first week and then the team stayed in San Fran for the week of Thanksgiving and Taylor got food poisoning..

This year. there is too darn much travelling.. We go to Cleveland, come home, go to Oakland, come home to play a tough Bills team, then back on the plane for another 6-8 hours to San Diego.. then another 6-8 hours back home and host the friggen Jets the following week...

NE and NYJ dont go past Denver and to top it off.... NE gets a friggen bye week after Denver.. what a crock of carp...

Also... why no friggen prime time games?? What is football... errr.. what is Monday Night Football without the Dolphins? The Dolphins is the winningest team on MNF and not to see them for a whole year is going to be tuff.. I'm probably not gonna watch one MNF out of protest.. along with writing coutless letters to MNF and ABC..

I knew last place teams dont get invited to play in many MNF/prime time games, but this is a joke considering the history of the Dolphins... Yeah... I'm pissed

Just keep telling yourself, It don't mean nothin'...It don't mean nothin'!! We'll make our own good breaks this season. Let's just play ball.

the pats will have the afc east won by jan 1st true but that game might mean alot as they will playing for #1 seed probably right down to the last gm of the season......

NE and NYJ dont go past Denver and to top it off.... NE gets a friggen bye week after Denver.. what a crock of carp...

14 of the 16 games are pre-determined years in advance and the last 2 are determined by the standings the previous year which is why you go to Oakland and we host them but I don't want to hear any complaints about that b/c we went there FIVE straight years and add in the 2 playoff games and we played at Oak 7 times in 5 years.

Also... why no friggen prime time games?? What is football... errr.. what is Monday Night Football without the Dolphins?

Maybe b/c you went 4-12 last year? or maybe b/c you haven't been to the playoffs since '01? The dolphins did not deserve a MN game, if you guys were even mediocre last year you would have gotten a MN game. Thye WANT Miami on MNF but 4-12 gives them no reason to put you on.

You know... I really do hate NEW YORK... :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

Back
Top Bottom