Yep.. The schedule sucks because of.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yep.. The schedule sucks because of..

We could have a prime time game in Mexico??? Relax, it will be fine. The only reason we had back to back games on the west coast was because Wanny for some reason was brilliant and sent a petition to the league to ask for it. That was his best move coaching he ever made beside resigning!

It was the suited yawkahs up in the NFL office that stole our prime-time games from us this year. Jet fans. Let that sink in. Let's all get good and mad over it... and refuse to watch MNF this year.

I think it is crap too. San Franciso gets a prime time game but we don't? What are they smoking. Ricky needs to stop giving them weed.

Ahh we'll show them when we goto the play-offs

I don't want to slam the NFL saying that they have it in for the dolphins. I do think the schedule is a bit harsh as far as we're concerened, particularly our Jet Lag/Division month.

I am miffed at zero prime time games. The NFL is insane. Give 3 MNF homegames to the Who-Lanta Falcons. The Dolphins are still one of the best attraction in the NFL. Did the NFL and ABC miss MNF last year. Not all weeks were horable, but there were a lot of lackluster games. Until week 16, Last years BEST monday night game. The Dolphins coming back on The Patriots. The dolphins will get plenty respect next year, after our amazing turn around. 4-12 to a 10 win season.:wink:

10 win season is not good enough. I want the division. Yeah Ill be greedy like that. Hell Mora did it last year as a first yr coach. Im hopeing I will get to watch SD game too. Dont know if they will show it here. I usually am stuck watching raider games, or niners if raiders are not on.

And didnt I read somewhere if the teams suck on MNF, they can change a diffrent game to be that day.

FiN.in.RI said:
First year without a primetime game since '69, it's too bad.

This is what kinda bothers me. The same 2 teams play every year on thanksgiving, because of history. The phins will be back next year, and you know what, win or lose, come MNF, we give them a game. Whether we're up by 30 points at half time, or beating the future SB champs.

Flame said:
I think it is crap too. San Franciso gets a prime time game but we don't? What are they smoking. Ricky needs to stop giving them weed.

Ahh we'll show them when we goto the play-offs

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: on the ricky comment.

We have a legitimate shot at the playoffs, thats for sure.

Hell, if the patriots can win the superbol after starting off so bad, getting their SB injured, brining in some kid named brady, who will go on to be unbeated in post season history, anything can happen. The NFL has proven that in the last couple of years.,

Back
Top Bottom