Yes, more tape of Eichenberg. Watch him lineup on the right side as well. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes, more tape of Eichenberg. Watch him lineup on the right side as well.

Nice.

dont know how anyone can be down on this pick.

So, the Sunday before the draft a guy I work with invited me to this annual Notre Dame smoker, I guess it’s like 400-500 guys and it’s just a big gathering and raffles and stuff, and they sometimes get current (former too? I think sometimes) players to show up to talk to people... so I unfortunately didn’t go with him, but he told me Liam was there and they talked a little and LE said we were talking to him about drafting him, so we must’ve been high on him awhile

He looks flawless in his technique. Each rep looks like a mirror image of the other. Like someone mention previously here he "may" struggle against speed type rushers. My understanding is one of the ways to minimize that is to put him at RT. The general consensus is that most speed-type rushers in the NFL come from the left side of the DL.

It's going to be interesting! If we can minmize the pressure on our QB this season then look out. I have no doubt Tua will be able to find the holes in the defense.

@1:07 - Whoa

This kid seems like the real deal. Prototypical size and he pops on tape.

Plus that resume of people he shutdown posted by CK shows he was doing it against people who will play on Sundays. Seems like we had a great 2nd round.

He looks flawless in his technique. Each rep looks like a mirror image of the other. Like someone mention previously here he "may" struggle against speed type rushers. My understanding is one of the ways to minimize that is to put him at RT. The general consensus is that most speed-type rushers in the NFL come from the left side of the DL.

It's going to be interesting! If we can minmize the pressure on our QB this season then look out. I have no doubt Tua will be able to find the holes in the defense.
I think that's what attracted Miami to Eichenberg. His versatility and technique are very appealing. He's been successful at every position he's played along the offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom