Yo Yo Yo... Big Time Dolfan Here!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yo Yo Yo... Big Time Dolfan Here!!!

cleo lemon>drew brees

you're a finfan and your name is IH8RONNIEBROWN..why would you hate ronnie brown?

IH8RONNIEBROWN said:
How ya'll doing? GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Welcome to FinHeaven :welcome:

What's up with the nickname? What did Ronnie do to you?

ether79 said:
your a finfan and oyur name is IH8RONNIEBROWN..why would you hate ronnie brown?

Big time Bama fan. I hated him then, and hate him now. I like Derrick Pope though. :lol:

IH8RONNIEBROWN said:
Big time Bama fan. I hated him then, and hate him now. I like Derrick Pope though. :lol:

Thats kind of silly IMO..hating the future of our franchise..but hey, whatever you like I guess.

Celtkin said:
Welcome to FinHeaven :welcome:

What's up with the nickname? What did Ronnie do to you?

Thanks, man!

Read my above post.

START RICKY WILLIAMS!!!!
GO DOLPHINS!!!!

IH8RONNIEBROWN said:

Get used to it buddy........he's goin' NOWHERE. He's here to stay, for a while I hope, as our RB of the future.

IH8RONNIEBROWN said:
START RICKY WILLIAMS!!!!GO DOLPHINS!!!!

So you want to sit the #2 pick because he played at a rival of your college team of choice?? Interesting thought process.

IH8RONNIEBROWN said:

:confused:

I could understand if Ronnie wasn't playing very well but he's one of the years top rookies.

See I'm a Wolverine fan and I hate David Boston, BUT Boston hasn't done anything while in Miami but take up cap space, but if for some reason he's around next year and plays very well then My hate will fade. :D

Ronnie is a dolphin now get over your hate man it will eat you up when he becomes a probowl player. :D

Back
Top Bottom