You can tell Spielman had nothing to do with this deal | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You can tell Spielman had nothing to do with this deal

MikeO said:
We were 4-12 and you want to place no blame on the head coach or GM! :shakeno: That is what you have said here today in this thread.

Whatever. We will never agree on this. No need to keep going in circles. Here this will end it.............YOU WIN! That make you happy? Feel like a big shot now?

Take care.

Statements like this are and posts like you've been making are why your "Dolfan" website got crushed. People see through it mike. I'm not saying that to be hurtful to you for your failed site. I'm saying it because its true.

I didnt say Wanny and RS shouldnt have any blame. I did say you are not qualified to assess who's fault it is and shouldnt be finger pointing at specific individuls when you dont know that facts.

I hope that if you are going to critcize members of our organization you do it with more than speculation. As fans we don't know or understand everything that goes on with the team.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Statements like this are and posts like you've been making are why your "Dolfan" website got crushed. People see through it mike.

I didnt say Wanny and RS shouldnt have any blame. I did say you are not qualified to assess who's fault it is and shouldnt be finger pointing at specific individuls when you dont know that facts.

Whatever. Im done in this thread. Take care.

First of all I like RS and I think he is a young and up and coming GM. I think he was put in a job that he was not ready for. I also think he had the wrong guy to learn from in Wanny. I,d like to see him with a few years under Nick to see if he can get the know how he didn,t get with Wanny. But in the end we may never know who did what (RS OR Wanny) till someone writes their book and maybe not even then. There is one thing I can agree with and that is "its in the past" and this is a new era!

MikeO said:
Maybe Huizenga gave RS a big contract and he doesn't want to eat it so they are giving RS small tasks until they decide what to do with him. Opps, did I say that out loud!
LOL

Could be. I hope it isnt anything kinky. That's the last thing we need.

MikeO said:
And DolfanMike you have the habit of OVERSPECULATING of what I do and do not know!

Not trying to pass my self off as a know-it-all. Cause Im not. But don't assume I know nothing and am just throwing stuff out there!
Mike,
I want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding what you are saying here. Are you saying that you are a Dolphins insider that has a contact within the inner circle of the Dolphins FO?

DOLFANMIKE said:
Mike,
I want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding what you are saying here. Are you saying that you are a Dolphins insider that has a contact within the inner circle of the Dolphins FO?

Ok, you sucked me back in for one last post.

An insider....no not by any means. Never claimed to be.

Do I talk to people in the know every now and then in my life. Yes!! I mean this very website had a party last August prior to the Skins pre-season game in which media people from pretty much every major newspaper showed up and attended to interact with fans. Who do you think lined that up?

I will leave it at that.

MikeO said:
Every trade Spielman made failed. This trade is too good on paper and in reality so we know he had nothing to do with it!

Just image if that god awful Lamar Gordon for a 3rd rounder didn't take place! We could be sitting real pretty right now! A 1st, a 2nd, and two 3rds!

I see dumb posts are en vogue today.

MikeO said:
Ok, you sucked me back in for one last post.

An insider....no not by any means. Never claimed to be.

Do I talk to people in the know every now and then in my life. Yes!! I mean this very website had a party last August prior to the Skins pre-season game in which media people from pretty much every major newspaper showed up and attended to interact with fans. Who do you think lined that up?

I will leave it at that.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying that you have no connection whatsoever with anyone in the inner workings of the Dolphins organization. That said, I stand by my point that men should not attack others when you do not have knowledge of the situation. Speculating an opinion that insults or injures someone else's reputation isn't something we should do as men. The press is wrong when they do it, and we as fans are too when we engage in it.

DOLFANMIKE said:
You have a bad habit of overspeculating. I didn't say nobody should be accountable. What I said was you aren't qualified to make that assessment.

Wanny was let go mid season. Seems there was some accountablilty there. Saban has fired some of the staff, including the OC. Seems there was some accountability there too right? Saban has also SO FAR hung on to RS. So for whatever reason he is still on our staff. Maybe Saban knows some things you dont. Maybe he's going to fire RS soon. Only that inner circle knows.

:rolleyes2: Qualified to make an assessment? Is this an application for a job or a darn message board?

The guy has an opinion and he gave it. Damn the qualifications, if he gives his opinion and his reasons behind it, nobody has a pedestal to stand on and say that is unqualified!! Its his opinion dude.
This isn't serious business...its fun.
If you take it that serious, then I'd say you are unqualified to have a PC and internet connection with access to Finheaven because you can't handle other people's opinion!

Here is what to imagine...we don't trade for Feeley or Gordon. We take one of the top two QB's with the number two pick and we're sitting really pretty with 2 second's and 2 early third's...

Stupid Wanny and Spielman...

Back
Top Bottom