You can tell Spielman had nothing to do with this deal | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You can tell Spielman had nothing to do with this deal

MikeO said:
It's a football message board! Take away rumors and speculation and this place will not be here as 99.9% of the posts are speculation and rumors! This board isn't the Miami Herald or Sun-Sentinel. It's a bunch of fans talking football. Don't take it so seriously! :shakeno:

It's not the rumors or speculating that is the problem. Its the placing blame (Finger pointing) at specific individuals when you dont have the facts.

A man should KNOW the facts if he is placing the blame on a specific person. Period.

BTW - If the tone of my post comes off as angry...thats not the case. So I want to make that clear. However, I'm a coach. Been one for 20 years. I deal with this stuff every year. So does every other coach I have ever known. It happened in 1990 when a team I coached won our league and CIF championships, and it's happened in the worst season I've had. There's always someone in the crowd that wants to stand up and point a finger at what the problem is, or how it could be better. That comes with the territory. However, when individuals start to get called out based on uniformed views, I take exception to that. Both here where I coach, and with my favorite team. I think when you call out a specific person and blast them you should have all the facts straight. Nobody on this message board has an inside on the inner circle of the FO. Heck, I coached a player on last years team in HS and I didn't have that info.

C'mon. There is alot to be excited about. Saban will get this ship heading the right way. Don't get bogged down with the details or become part of the distractions that can slow the team down.

MikeO said:
Now you take to to personal attacks. Sorry, I won't sink to your level.

Nope I'm not being personal, I thought the comment was without merit, one as you did, a statement without any proof to go with it, in other words, ignorant.
empty statement, throwing bullets with no powder...but at the end, I did put a laughing icon to show fun.. :D

MDFINFAN said:
Another opinion without merit and no substance to back it up.. :shakeno:

Oh, please...I'm not even gonna get into any Rick Spoilman conversations cause he's not even worth talking about. THat era in Dolphins' history is over thankfully..Bro.Please...u dont' want to argue about spielman with me..:shakeno:

DOLFANMIKE said:
It's not the rumors or speculating that is the problem. Its the placing blame (Finger pointing) at specific individuals when you dont have the facts.

A man should KNOW the facts if he is placing the balme on a specific person. Period.

We were 4-12 and you want to place no blame on the head coach or GM! :shakeno: That is what you have said here today in this thread.

Whatever. We will never agree on this. No need to keep going in circles. Here this will end it.............YOU WIN! That make you happy? Feel like a big shot now?

Take care.

MDFINFAN said:
Nope I'm not being personal, I thought the comment was without merit, one as you did, a statement without any proof to go with it, in other words, ignorant.
empty statement, throwing bullets with no powder...but at the end, I did put a laughing icon to show fun.. :D

It's a personal attack any way you slice it. Guess when you figured you LOST the debate you had to go sling mud. Whatever. You lost all credibility with the childish behavior.

MikeO said:
It's a personal attack any way you slice it. Guess when you figured you LOST the debate you had to go sling mud. Whatever. You lost all credibility with the childish behavior.

MikeO stick to the facts, I think his opinion is ignorant, without merit, without proof, the same thing I've been saying about your opinion on this particular subject, it's very much nothing personal for me. I like you because you're a finfan..now if I start calling you a A**H***, that's personal. But take my word for it, it nothing personal...it was meant to be a joke...but you missed it. Sorry, didn't mean to affend you no more than to let you know, your opinion on this one has too many holes, just like our O for the last 5 years.

MikeO said:
So lets just shut down EVERY MESSAGE BOARD out there with speculation on it. Because obviously if we can't speculate why even spark a debate or a discussion. :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
Not at all. Just shut down the negative message boards that constantly put out misinformation about who mishandled what. Lets know all the facts before we crucify someone on a message board with our opinion.

If you are going to be a Finger pointer and say its RS fault and a bad move could you at least have all the facts.

Men don't do that.

WharfRat said:
Easy Dude... that wasn't really necessary....

Don't worry I won't sink to his level.

WharfRat said:
Easy Dude... that wasn't really necessary....

I've apologized it was suppose to be a joke, but Mikeo let me know he hook it differently..so I've tried to explain.

MDFINFAN said:
MikeO stick to the facts, I think his opinion is ignorant, without merit, without proof, the same thing I've been saying about your opinion on this particular subject, it's very much nothing personal for me. I like you because you're a finfan..now if I start calling you a A**H***, that's personal. But take my word for it, it nothing personal...it was meant to be a joke...but you missed it. Sorry, didn't mean to affend you no more than to let you know, your opinion on this one has too many holes, just like our O for the last 5 years.

The MOD already warned you. It was a personal attack. Can't back-track your way out of this one.

You appology isn't needed or welcomed. You showed me your true colors. Can't have a meaningful deabte without the name calling. Have a good day now!

MikeO said:
The MOD already warned you. It was a personal attack. Can't back-track your way out of this one.

You appology isn't needed or welcomed. You showed me your true colors. Can't have a meaningful deabte without the name calling. Have a good day now!

Mike the Mod warned me after I wrote you that last statement, I've been on this board since 2003 and have never had anyone think that I did personal attacks, one, because that's not me. It was a joke, you missed it, and I apologize, weather you accept it or not is for you, I did what I thought was best when you say you were offended. I think it's easier to deal with this than the subject matter which is what drove me, and that's Speilman's value.

MikeO said:
Nobody should be held accountable. I wish you were by boss!

You have a bad habit of overspeculating. I didn't say nobody should be accountable. What I said was you aren't qualified to make that assessment.

Wanny was let go mid season. Seems there was some accountablilty there. Saban has fired some of the staff, including the OC. Seems there was some accountability there too right? Saban has also SO FAR hung on to RS. So for whatever reason he is still on our staff. Maybe Saban knows some things you dont. Maybe he's going to fire RS soon. Only that inner circle knows.

DOLFANMIKE said:
You have a bad habit of overspeculating. I didn't say nobody should be accountable. What I said was you aren't qualified to make that assessment.

Wanny was let go mid season. Seems there was some accountablilty there. Saban has fired some of the staff, including the OC. Seems there was some accountability there too right? Saban has also SO FAR hung on to RS. So for whatever reason he is still on our staff. Maybe Saban knows some things you dont. Maybe he's going to fire RS soon. Only that inner circle knows.

Maybe Huizenga gave RS a big contract and he doesn't want to eat it so they are giving RS small tasks until they decide what to do with him. Opps, did I say that out loud!

And DolfanMike you have the habit of OVERSPECULATING of what I do and do not know!

Not trying to pass my self off as a know-it-all. Cause Im not. But don't assume I know nothing and am just throwing stuff out there!

Back
Top Bottom