you don't think afc east fears ricky? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

you don't think afc east fears ricky?

Losman7 said:
i'm not going to bet you. ronnie could suck, or get injured, making Ricky the starter.

But if he dosen't start he won't get 100 yards in any games.

Why are you here? You are like gnats on a sunny day. Irritating. Don't you realise how silly you look posting on this site? You are here all the time....every time I come on. Why don't you just become a Dolphin Fan and get it over with? I am familiar with your part of New York and I know it is very boring, but do you have to take it out on us?

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Why are you here? You are like gnats on a sunny day. Irritating. Don't you realise how silly you look posting on this site? You are here all the time....every time I come on. Why don't you just become a Dolphin Fan and get it over with? I am familiar with your part of New York and I know it is very boring, but do you have to take it out on us?

:rofl3:

Why does this bill fan post here so much??? I know its a good site, but it doesnt make sense to me

FinsDontGiveIn said:

My part of where, i don't live in Buffalo

And I'm on here all the time because I have nothing to do while I recover from surgery and collect fat disability checks.

I'm sorry I can't live in the exciting state of florida, but I also prefer my house not get blown away, so I'll stay where I am.

Losman7 said:

And I'm on here all the time because I have nothing to do while I recover from surgery and collect fat disability checks.

I'm sorry I can't live in the exciting state of florida, but I also prefer my house not get blown away, so I'll stay where I am.

Unfortunately I live in Pittsburgh and have to deal with Steelers fans, which is definately worse than hurricanes.

Losman7 said:

I think I finally got it....some Dolphin fans beat you up, you are recovering, and trying to get back at Dolphin fans anyway possible? Am I close?

FinsDontGiveIn said:
I think I finally got it....some Dolphin fans beat you up, you are recovering, and trying to get back at Dolphin fans anyway possible? Am I close?

I've never been punched in my life.

I'd love to see Ricky and RB both in the backfield at the same time...then you will see some real fear in our opponent's eyes. :D

Dsuretain82 said:
Wouldnt you be better off in a BILLS fan site?

The Bills dont have enough fans to keep him busy all day. I'd bet Miami has almost triple the fans the Bills have.

armyfinfan said:
The Bills dont have enough fans to keep him busy all day. I'd bet Miami has almost triple the fans the Bills have.

yeah, where do you get your numbers?

Oh thats right, from thin air.

Losman7 said:
yeah, where do you get your numbers?

Oh thats right, from thin air.

I dont have recent facts and info to back that up but in the past Miami was high on the list of merchandise sold. And also Fins n Chips said that in England Miami was on TV alot. Ive also heard about Miami being on TV in Mexico. Miami has a very big fan base ol' Losman7 I would put money on Miami having a bigger fan base than Buffalo.

thecoordinator said:
the wannstedt debacle is over loserman. you think 100 yard games by ricky under saban will equal the same number of losses that they did under cluckstedt and his inept coaching?

Total number of games coached, and games won by SABAN???

Back
Top Bottom