You know what makes me sick...? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know what makes me sick...?

Originally posted by Dolfan02

I don't know where you busted out with this crap BUT...

just wait 'til you're at the game :D you'll be surprised how the TV lies. And by the way we sold out every game this year 75,540 per game.

I think he may be referrinf to all the no-shows at most games??

Re: Re: Re: You know what makes me sick...?

Originally posted by dolfan06
i think i'd rather watch paint dry, i'm not a fan, was just making a comment!;)

oh, i know. I was just bored yesterday and just wanted to "pick" on someone!! :D :D

Originally posted by Dolfan02

I don't know where you busted out with this crap BUT...

just wait 'til you're at the game :D you'll be surprised how the TV lies. And by the way we sold out every game this year 75,540 per game.

yeah your right........the crowd was pretty good...73000 + ? i love going to games...but the long walk to the car sucks balls

Re: Re: Re: Re: You know what makes me sick...?

Originally posted by DeDolfan

oh, i know. I was just bored yesterday and just wanted to "pick" on someone!! :D :D
i love it when the yankers lose though!;)

I am a fan of the New York Yankees and thank God. At least I don't have a disappointment in EVERY sport.

I love my Dolphins more so than my Yankees, but it's tough being a Dolfan. Thank God I'm not a Braves fan, too.

Originally posted by KYPhinFan
I am a fan of the New York Yankees and thank God. At least I don't have a disappointment in EVERY sport.

I love my Dolphins more so than my Yankees, but it's tough being a Dolfan. Thank God I'm not a Braves fan, too.
i'm a dolfan and a fan of marriage. so win or lose i've been having a ball for 36 years, LITERALLY! :D :evil:

Back
Top Bottom