Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
People not wanting to draft him because of the injuries is the same reason why Deshaun Watson fell in the draft when in reality he should've been picked in the top 5, regardless of his injuries.

He couldn't. Two coaches had to hold him upright, and couldn't support any weight at all.

It appeared hy was sobbing a bit too, and that not a good sign. Probably knew it is serious.
I don't know if he was sobbing, but the towel was for his broken nose.

It looked like a season ending injury. If he does come out this year I can’t see anyone taking him in the top 10 picks. But he can thank Saint Nick for losing him a lot of money.

Now you are bordering on irrational with that statement.

You most certainly do "ask questions", at this point. I'm not saying it's over, but if your not at least thinking about the ramifications, you aren't using sound judgement.

It is probably a sign you are so emotionally invested, you aren't thinking clearly.

Fair point, I'd take Burrow over him if the Hip is still an issue

Maybe, if he comes out, he falls to our Texans pick. I’d jump on that and roll into next season with Fitz, Rosen and Tua. No way I’d spend the Dolphins pick on him. Probably not the Steelers pick either.

Lol he was my qb2 with major injury concerns, good to know your a mind reader
You're the biggest band wagon jumper on here when it comes to players.
Btw I'm still waiting on that scouting report of Burrow last year. :lol:

What happened to the suck for Tua thread?

Just saw what happened to the kid...Man that sucks!

I'm not sure how the Dolphins or any potential team in the early part of the draft feels comfortable drafting this kid.

It's a serious concern.

You're the biggest band wagon jumper on here when it comes to players.
Btw I'm still waiting on that scouting report of Burrow last year. :lol:

I'm just waiting on how you tua fans spin this one. Oh an last year the guy got better all year to the end and has gotten even better this year, that's why he will win the heisman. Don't worry we won't be drafting him he's goin 1st overall as he should be, being the best all around QB thats not injury prone. It's amazing how it was staring you dead in the he face but you refused to except it. I'm still curious about that 40 time. Every time he gets hurt is because he gets run down by dt's.

Lol he was my qb2 with major injury concerns, good to know your a mind reader
Mind reader, nope.

Just been around enough a**holes that add catch phrases to their statements to try and make it sound like they aren't one.

Back
Top Bottom