Your Dolphins Room Setup looks like...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Dolphins Room Setup looks like......

only on finheaven can we go from dolphin decorations to
superman underoo's!! :(

and i am proud to say that i have NEVER had a pair of
underoos on, EVER!!

hell, even at that age i was to cool for that $hitt.

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant wait till i get my first house, because right away my basement will be my football watching, dolphins decorated shrine

i have 2 walls painted orange and 2 walls painted aqua. i have a zach thomas fathead on one wall. a taylor jersey on one wall and ginn jersey on another with my dolphins blanket on my bed.

i have 2 walls painted orange and 2 walls painted aqua. i have a zach thomas fathead on one wall. a taylor jersey on one wall and ginn jersey on another with my dolphins blanket on my bed.

I got the same exact set up but instead of the jerseys and ZT fathead, I have the LOGO and helmet fatheads and framed Brown poster. I even have a fleece Fin throw (blanket) on my bed. I do have a ZT fathead but its all rolled up in the corner because I forget to put up (but at $20 a pop, I couldn't resist). I have fins gear and memorabilia all over the place.

I changed my Dolphin's theme room when I got old enough to bring women home. ;)

I still do however own a pair of superman underoos.

I got the same exact set up but instead of the jerseys and ZT fathead, I have the LOGO and helmet fatheads and framed Brown poster. I even have a fleece Fin throw (blanket) on my bed. I do have a ZT fathead but its all rolled up in the corner because I forget to put up (but at $20 a pop, I couldn't resist). I have fins gear and memorabilia all over the place.

See, this fan is 17 years old, which supports my original post.. :lol:

I know hot chicks that are all about football. Maybe you're bringing the wrong chicks home. lol

Dude, I'm 21. Bucket656 is 17. Why are you quoting me? Is there a problem with how I have my room set up? I got not problem with getting females in the bed so speak for yourselves.

only on finheaven can we go from dolphin decorations to
superman underoo's!! :(

and i am proud to say that i have NEVER had a pair of
underoos on, EVER!!

hell, even at that age i was to cool for that $hitt.

I must admit when I was 7 - 10 years old somewhere in there it was cool!

(Well I have batman and spiderman boxers and pajama pants my son (5) bought me for fathers day which I proudly where when he wants me to match is pajamas :up:) Were cool together!!!

Heck my big wheel was one pimpin ride too :rimshot:

Zach Thomas fathead with a Jason Taylor framed picture and his pro bowl jersey in my closet. Cannot forget the sick camo dolphins hat. That's my room set up.

My garage is my "Man Cave" and in my Man Cave, I have my 52" wide screen mounted on the wall...I painted the entire garage Dolphins aqua, with a thick white stripe in the middle of the wall going all the way around and in the middle of the white, a coral orange stripe.

Then I have all of my Dolphins pinnets, banners, memorabilia adorning the walls and of course....my OWN refrigerator stocked witha variety of beers for entertaining.

As soon as I get a picture of it, I'll post it.

Back
Top Bottom