Your Dolphins Room Setup looks like...... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Dolphins Room Setup looks like......

The width of the room makes the seating arrangement challenging to say the least , but its great when you lie down.

It isn't my house but I spend more waking hours here at the job. Here's a picture. Nothing spectacular but it dwarfs my coworker who is a patriots fan. He only has a BW picture and pendant.

20091030191056-1.jpg

Hey! We have the same wallpaper!!!

Awesome, I'll see if I can take a photo of my job site (we're an IT security site so that's probably restricted if not outright forbidden), I have a small dolphins tumble toy (I don't know if that's what it's called, I can probably take a photo of it alone) and a Marino McFarlane figure. We have a "limited non-work-related objects" policy, so... :( I can't put anything else.

The width of the room makes the seating arrangement challenging to say the least , but its great when you lie down.
lets be honest here aint nobody on this site layin down during the game im closer to jumping out the window lol but seriously the room is sick great job!!

Back
Top Bottom