Your Dolphins Room Setup looks like...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Dolphins Room Setup looks like......

When I finally get a house with a basement, one part of the man cave is going to be painfully homerish.

Dude, I'm 21. Bucket656 is 17. Why are you quoting me? Is there a problem with how I have my room set up? I got not problem with getting females in the bed so speak for yourselves.

:hi5: couldnt have said it anybetter.
as stated elsewhere.... i recruit the ladies into dolphins fanatics.

I know hot chicks that are all about football. Maybe you're bringing the wrong chicks home. lol

I'm 32 years old, perhaps I should start scouring Middlel Scool for the type of chicks you are referring too. ;)

It isn't my house but I spend more waking hours here at the job. Here's a picture. Nothing spectacular but it dwarfs my coworker who is a patriots fan. He only has a BW picture and pendant.

20091030191056-1.jpg

only on finheaven can we go from dolphin decorations to
superman underoo's!! :(

and i am proud to say that i have NEVER had a pair of
underoos on, EVER!!

hell, even at that age i was to cool for that $hitt.

underoo's now i'm at the age that I have to start sizing
DEPENDS;)

MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE DOLPHIN LOGOS ON DEPENDS
or even JLo's face

Our bathroom is like the dolphins locker room with anything from toothbrushes, rugs, paint, soaps to towel racks being dolphins. Then the living room (official gameday dolphin den) is all phins stuff (lamps, lights, rugs, pillows, helmet, pics, etc. ). My dad said the last thing on his list is dolphins furniture. Pretty cool stuff!!

(I'll upload pics when I go home for xmas!)

Back
Top Bottom