Your NEW NYJets Nightmare | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your NEW NYJets Nightmare

maybe if your talking ACC or SEC but I just don't respect the Pac-10, besides USC who has a good team?

I am a Carolina fan and the pac 10 has been better than the ACC for a while and it's better than the vastly overrated Big 10.

oregon State, Oregon, UCLA(not last year), ASU, Cal,.. The Pac 10 is a good FB conf.

:lol: If you say so. We have a better version of Chad Henne in mark Sanchez and our own pat White(a more versailte Pat White) in Brad Smith.

If henne can win games by himself whu couldn't he beat App State at home while at Michigan? How come he could never beat OSU? Henne may turn out to be good but I think he's the next Feely, Lemon, Beck,... We don't know for sure who will be better but I think most objective observers would rather start w/ Sanchez than henne.

are you serious comparing White to Smith? White blows him out of the water, the guy has better moves in the open field and speaking from a QB stand point is a better player. the guy is a winner you talk about winning and Pat White is the image, won all 4 bowl games. don't talk to me if you say Smith is better thats laughable.... is it Henne's fault he didnt have this all-star defense like Sanchez did? fact is you can't compare the two or even the 3 if you include White they haven't done anything in the NFL yet but I like my potential over yours. Sanchez is overhyped greatly

I am a Carolina fan and the pac 10 has been better than the ACC for a while and it's better than the vastly overrated Big 10.

oregon State, Oregon, UCLA(not last year), ASU, Cal,.. The Pac 10 is a good FB conf.

oh yes Big 10 is a joke

:lol: If you say so. We have a better version of Chad Henne in mark Sanchez and our own pat White(a more versailte Pat White) in Brad Smith.

If henne can win games by himself whu couldn't he beat App State at home while at Michigan? How come he could never beat OSU? Henne may turn out to be good but I think he's the next Feely, Lemon, Beck,... We don't know for sure who will be better but I think most objective observers would rather start w/ Sanchez than henne.

So neither Henne or White are better players then what the Jets have huh? You don't say!

:lol:

are you serious comparing White to Smith? White blows him out of the water, the guy has better moves in the open field and speaking from a QB stand point is a better player. the guy is a winner you talk about winning and Pat White is the image, won all 4 bowl games. don't talk to me if you say Smith is better thats laughable.... is it Henne's fault he didnt have this all-star defense like Sanchez did? fact is you can't compare the two or even the 3 if you include White they haven't done anything in the NFL yet but I like my potential over yours. Sanchez is overhyped greatly

Absolutely. HE will be lucky if he is as good as Brad Smith and we took him 2 rounds later. Smith was a winner in college to and played in the Big 12 not the Big East:lol:

YOU said henne could win a game by himself, if he couldn't do it against a 1AA team how can you expect it in the NFL?

Good luck, I'll take what we have. I was high on Sanchez when I watched him last season, I was never high on Henne or White so I'll trust my eyes until they give me a reason not to.

So neither Henne or White are better players then what the Jets have huh? You don't say!

:lol:

My mistake, Henne is going to be great while Sanchez will bust and Pat White will also be great and you'll trdae him for 9 first rd picks.

There is a reason Sanchez was drafted top 5 and henne in the 2nd rd. no objective person would say they'd rather have Henne right now. Pat White is a different argument but he is just another version of Brad Smith and to take him w/ a 2nd rd pick was a little high but what do I know? I'm sure both will be amazing while the Jets QBs will suck:rolleyes2:

Dont mind nyjunc he is just "fighting the good fight"

According to him, the Jets were set to be in the Superbowl after they beat the Titans last year LOL.

Typical jet fans, draft day hero-3rd year flop. To really top it off if he's really any good they'll cut him, we sign him, and win 11 games.

Dont mind nyjunc he is just "fighting the good fight"

According to him, the Jets were set to be in the Superbowl after they beat the Titans last year LOL.

I said the Jets were going to the SB?

Typical jet fans, draft day hero-3rd year flop. To really top it off if he's really any good they'll cut him, we sign him, and win 11 games.

Unlike the dolphin fans who are very realistic w/ their predicitions like AJ Feeley will be great, Daunte Culpepper will be great, Trent Green, Cleo Lemon, John Beck, Chad henne and now Pat White:lol:

I love the jabs going back and forth....right now...nobody knows who will be better, white, sanchez, henne...I guess if anything comes out of this someone will get bragging rights for the next decade and someone else will look like the goat.

Nyjunc you were all high and mighty after the Jest beat the Titans....dont lie LOL.

It is great watching them crash and burn (no pun intended)

The Jets players are better... no the Dolphins players are better.

My dad can beat up your dad, etc. Man, the offseason is great.

My mistake, Henne is going to be great while Sanchez will bust and Pat White will also be great and you'll trdae him for 9 first rd picks.

There is a reason Sanchez was drafted top 5 and henne in the 2nd rd. no objective person would say they'd rather have Henne right now. Pat White is a different argument but he is just another version of Brad Smith and to take him w/ a 2nd rd pick was a little high but what do I know? I'm sure both will be amazing while the Jets QBs will suck:rolleyes2:

You have me wrong here Junc. I personally am not claiming one will be or is better then the other because I have no idea. I have no inklings about any of it. I also don't have any future ideas on who is better. I will wait to find out who ends up with the better career but that wont be until 5-10 years from now.

You on the other hand have already said Sanchez is better and all of the yoyos on this site are foolish for proclaiming every QB the Phins have brought on as the next good thing.

Sanchez being Top 5 means absolutely nothing to me. All it does is show me that the Jets were in desperate need to draft a QB and so they made their move to do so. It doesn't mean he'll be in the HOF in 20 years nor does it mean he'll be Ryan Leaf.

It is unknown, at least to me.

Back
Top Bottom