Your opinions please! (Matt Schaub) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your opinions please! (Matt Schaub)

Silverphin said:
Disclaimer: This not meant to start a 'bring Matt Schaub to Miami' bandwagon. If it does, I am not responsible.

Anywho, what are your thoughts on Matt Schaub? What are some of his pros and cons? Should he be considered and off-season option? If he was, what do you think it would take for us to get him down here?

Matt Scrub??? HELL NO!

kastofsna120 said:
leinart and schaub are the only QBs i would trade a first rounder for

I'd trade a first rounder for Leinart but not for schaub, that's too much. Reggie Howard for Schaub, I'd consider. :lol:

I like Matt Schaub, and wouldn't mind getting him, but I'm tired of investing our future in backup QBs (Fiedler, Feeley, Frerotte...all Fs amazing, almost like a grade for their performance...hahaha). If we made a deal for him, I would give them anything more than a 4th and I would still draft a QB for the future, and competition

I wouldnt do it. We have bad luck with other teams backups(though Rivers is the obvious exception)

I live in Atlanta, and I can assure you that he is not going anywhere.
Everybody here want him to start over Vick. Riciculus.

isn't he a west coast type of qb?

if he is...i don't think you'll see him here.

Go Fins!!!

I like Schaub, but two things... Just like Sal said, he is a WC qb. That being said, he does seem to have the arm to succeed in our system, but it would probably take a year or two.

However, none of this matters. Atlanta was offered a first rounder for him last year. They said no. They know they need to keep him. Vick has been hurt (at least for a game) EVERY year. They need a solid #2 QB. Unless some team offers the farm for him (which I don't think anyone will) he is not going anywhere.

NaboCane said:
Why do you guys keep harping on this? Schaub isn't going anywhere, Vick is made of fine crystal, the birds need more backup QB's not fewer!
If you offer Atlanta a Mid No. 1 then he will be gone.

PassRush said:
I wouldnt do it. We have bad luck with other teams backups(though Rivers is the obvious exception)
He is more proven in the NFL than Rivers

Oboy said:
I like Schaub, but two things... Just like Sal said, he is a WC qb. That being said, he does seem to have the arm to succeed in our system, but it would probably take a year or two.

However, none of this matters. Atlanta was offered a first rounder for him last year. They said no. They know they need to keep him. Vick has been hurt (at least for a game) EVERY year. They need a solid #2 QB. Unless some team offers the farm for him (which I don't think anyone will) he is not going anywhere.
Who was the team that offered Atlanta a No 1 for him last year?

I heard a report once that said McKay said it would take more than a No. 1 for him, but that is because the season was about to start. Come Mar. things will change.

DiepatriotsDie said:
I'm unsure. He's inconsistent to say the least. He's looked pretty good at times though. If we made a move to get him, it would be very risky. I think the Falcon's asking price would be huge.
Will not be able to get more than a No. 1 for him, unless RS is running the show.

Please oh please sign us up for someone with a 61.9 percent QB Rating. He isn't even that good.

Back
Top Bottom