Your opinions please! (Matt Schaub) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your opinions please! (Matt Schaub)

DreamWeaver said:
"Schaub is a franchise QB".......What would give you that idea? How well he played vs. a depleated NE defense? Please fill the rest of us in, o' great one.
i said it before he was even drafted. he looked like it in college, and he looked like it in 2 years of preseason, and he looked like it against new england. good enough for me

ignorance is your enemy. fight it

DreamWeaver said:
Wow! You guys are unbelieveable...Shaub looks as good in a back-up role as AJ Feeley did with Philly. Gimme a break.
These two have what to do with each other?

kastofsna120 said:
i said it before he was even drafted. he looked like it in college, and he looked like it in 2 years of preseason, and he looked like it against new england. good enough for me

ignorance is your enemy. fight it

2 years of preseason mop up duty, 4 years at Illinois, & 1 game vs. New England that Atlanta lost....OK, your standards are a little lower than mine.

DreamWeaver said:
2 years of preseason mop up duty, 4 years at Illinois, & 1 game vs. New England that Atlanta lost....OK, your standards are a little lower than mine.

Wasn't Schaub from Virginia?

DreamWeaver said:
ahh, it'd be too easy to make fun of this post, so i'll let someone else do it

but here's a hint: lol @ illinois

kastofsna120 said:
ahh, it'd be too easy to make fun of this post, so i'll let someone else do it

but here's a hint: lol @ illinois

I know, I was like uhhhhhhhhhhhh?

DreamWeaver said:
"Schaub is a franchise QB".......What would give you that idea? How well he played vs. a depleated NE defense? Please fill the rest of us in, o' great one.
There is not much difference between Schaub & Rivers. Its just that Schaub does not come with the hype that Rivers does & seems to me everyone here is drooling over Rivers.

Fact: Schaub has a stronger arm than Rivers.

Fact: Was the ACC player of the year in '02 (Same Conference as the before meantioned Rivers) Started both his Junior & Senior year at Univ. of Virginia

Fact: Was a Heisman candidate his senior year.

Seems to me that is enough to go with his play in preseason & regular to suggest he is worthy of being considered one.

being that i am a university of virginia and miami dolphins fan

my first pick if i was selecting a quarterback for next year would definantely be matt schuab. He is a student of the game and our offense is perfect for him. He loves to use the tight end and can also throws a hell of a deep post route. he made heath miller and billy mcmullen all americans.

DreamWeaver said:
He went to Virginia. I think that says enough about what you know about him.

Matt Schaub from Virginia. He played in the WCO at UVA.

IMO, He throws AT a WR, not TO a WR. I question his accuracy in tight down the field pass routes.

Good player

Dphins4me said:
He went to Virginia. I think that says enough about what you know about him.

Agreed. I don't know everything about Matt Schaub....confused his school with Kittner's. But, reading how many people would willingly give over 1st round pick for him is ridiculous. He may be great....he may be AJ Feeley. Neither you nor I know which it'll be.

We cant afford to take anymore risks on these QBs that we keep bringing in all I have to say is A.J Feeley thats all we need to think about when we talk about these Qbs like Shaub or Carr or Harrington we need to draft a QB and have him be our guy

PhinsOwnBrady said:
We cant afford to take anymore risks on these QBs that we keep bringing in all I have to say is A.J Feeley thats all we need to think about when we talk about these Qbs like Shaub or Carr or Harrington we need to draft a QB and have him be our guy
word of advice: if you don't know what or who the people are talking about in a specific thread, just don't reply

DreamWeaver said:
Agreed. I don't know everything about Matt Schaub....confused his school with Kittner's. But, reading how many people would willingly give over 1st round pick for him is ridiculous. He may be great....he may be AJ Feeley. Neither you nor I know which it'll be.
I knew what you did, I was just dogging ya.

That is the chance you take with either making a trade or drafting a player.

Its a unknown. Many of a college star came into the NFL and could be match the play needed to be worthy of a high pick.

Heck most Miami fans would love Rivers but he could turn out to be AJ.

Even if Miami got Brees after 2 solid years of play in SD, does not mean he would be solid in Miami.

We simply do not know how players will turn out. That is why you go with what you think. Trading for Schaub or drafting Leinart leaves Miami in the same spot. A unknown until they get their chance to perform.

For all we know Sage could start this weekend & lead Miami to winning the rest of their games. Its doubtful, but the fact is. We do not know what will happen.

kastofsna120 said:
word of advice: if you don't know what or who the people are talking about in a specific thread, just don't reply

What the **** are you talknig about

Back
Top Bottom