Your point of view on beating the Ravens... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your point of view on beating the Ravens...

The rat's are worried and ratbirdburns ....last year this....last year that.......LET IT GO YOU ONE HIT WONDER'S YOUR DONE................

C-YA!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

i don't think i have to tell you................

where to put that thumb, DO I! put it in your mouth and use it as a pacifier, steelers/dolphins AFC championship game. with a fins win of course!:D

See what I mean FinFans about classless Steeler fans that we have to deal with all the time.

Fact is, Ravens aren't worried about anything. We have nothing to lose. We already have what the others want; the most current winner of the Lombardi trophy.

No one really expects us to win. Most don't want us to win. That's where the Ravens' excell, when our backs are against the wall.

Our defense is close to peaking again.

Don't forget Ray Lewis. He is an unbelievable linebacker, which,barring blackout, you'll get to see.

I won't bash any team in the playoffs, unlike Steeler fan here.

You got here, you earned it.

some fans are jerks!

it all depends on how you come back to them. the signature i have was thought up by a colts fan several years ago and i've used it ever since!:D

Fin's beat the GGGRRRBBBAAACCC ratbird's.
Fin's come to SNOWY PITTSBURGH wishing they had'nt and the STEELERS take it. Then they meet the Pat's and humiliate them in thier infamous second round disaperance act and the STEELERS roll 28 to 13 for the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!
Headed for some cajun cookin and the STEELERS ball control the Rams to death!No Ball No Point's!!!And when they do have the ball the D's pressure is to much for Warner to get into a rhythem!!
Stewart and his OFFENSE DOMINATE the line of scrimage and run at will!!

STEELER'S get ONE FOR THE THUMB and all thing's are right with the world once again!!!

Ahhhhh...DFS is taking drugs and delusional...that's what's going on.

Don't mind the Steelers fans. They're all trying to pump you up cause there's no team that scares them more than the Ravens. The Ravens own Pittsburgh's stadiums (either one they play at), so they're praying you knock us out and will say anything in the process.

:rolleyes:

Chris

Look the STEELERS are anything but scared of a team that they manhandled twice this season!Your not even in the same league this year rat fan's!!!You rat's offer nothing to be afraid of !I still think if you dont have the murder'er to rally around last year you would'nt have won last year!!It's was all about emotion and your mindset know is just dont make mistakes!!You really cannot play to your potencial when walking on glass NOT TO LOSE!!!!ie...GGGGRRRRBBBBAAACCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as the Fin's go BEAT THE RAT'S

Dosent really matter to us but I'm somewhat torn.I'd like to see the rat's lose because they should'nt even be in the playoff's but then again I would love to see them back in the BURGH to put an end to thier wacked out dream's !And too shut thier piehole's once and for all!!!

If Lamar Smith runs at least 3.5 yards per carry and Fiedler plays error-free football then you guys will win. Your defense is strong enough to stop the Ravens offense.

I really don't think Lamar Smith will be able to run against the Ravens defense, and as a result Fiedler will be forced to win it for them. Without a healthy Chambers he has no real weapons and the Ravens defense will give him fits all day.

Beating the Ravens....

I don't know about beating the Ravens, but beating Ray Lewis? Early knockout....how early? Hit him in the dressing room with a pipe. Just kidding....ya got to do it earlier, security is way too tight by the dressing rooms.

*Note - The statement above was in jest, and in no way do I condone physical violence of any kind:lol:....except on the field. :D :D :D

Just covering my a$$ so no one thinks I was serious. :D :D

I changed my mind Grbac is really the key to this game Fin Fan's!
If your Offense can score 10 point's your in.
Your D,if they can put enough pressure on Grbac his confidence level right now is gone and he can't put the ball were it need's to be.Now Sharp and Lewis will have thier play's but I just dont think Grbac has it in him NOT TO LOSE the game HE WILL!!
Beside's a slower,fatter,older defense,Gerber should be your trump card!
Again they will tire nomatter how much they rotate,the fat goose and fatter adams tireout in the late 3rd and 4th quarter's.Misdirection,off tackle run's and high % passing to keep em honest!!!

What ya sat there feather britches..(turdofprey)... are you truely not worried about Gerber's mind set and abilities?And really dont you wish you had Dilfer back?

Back
Top Bottom