Your point of view on beating the Ravens... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your point of view on beating the Ravens...

Dead Fish:

Grbac's performance this year is disappointing. But when one looks at our weak O-line (right side), the amount of injuries we've had and a much tougher schedule, I don't think 10-6 is bad at all.

Yes, I'd probably would prefer to have Dilfer back, but that's not the case. We'll be fine tomorrow.

The question you should ponder is - did the real Kordella finally show up? She threw 6 interceptions in her last 2 games! Maybe ol' lantern jaw Bill Cowher needs to smack her with a few more kisses on the cheek to get her confidence back. I smell a major melt down for the squeelers.

Now go back to your trailer, kick the dog, beat the wife and knock back a few more 40's!

Originally posted by Birds of Prey
The question you should ponder is - did the real Kordella finally show up? She threw 6 interceptions in her last 2 games! Maybe ol' lantern jaw Bill Cowher needs to smack her with a few more kisses on the cheek to get her confidence back. I smell a major melt down for the squeelers.

Now go back to your trailer, kick the dog, beat the wife and knock back a few more 40's!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid Steel Workers Suck...

Back
Top Bottom