your Ricky Williams jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

your Ricky Williams jersey

I bought a white authentic Ricky jersey two years ago. I recently removed the name and number and shipped it off to be converted to a Chambers 84. I won't wear the jersey of a quitter whose commitment to the Phins is questionable. I'm hoping he's productive but I don't want his name/number on my back.

Yes

2, white and dark blue

I already started sportin it once i felt the news wasnt just rumors for him comin back. The guy has mental problems which doesnt affect his play ON THE FIELD, yet we have a bunch of arm chair coaches saying hes not worth taking back. Well those phins fans get to eat plenty of cake this year once they realize hes the same person. However there is a limit, if Saban cant keep Ricky from freaking out again then theres not many options other than the boot.

I wonder though, after Ricky retired his Jerseys went way down in price, now that hes comin back what happens to the price of any ricky jerseys made from here on out?(im assuming they will be low?)

chillin6776 said:
Three questions
1. Do you have a Ricky Williams Jersey?
2. How many do you have?
3. Will you wear it this year?

for me, I have 4, one college, one white, one orange and one throwback.

if i had one, i would have burned it by now! ricky can suck it.

Yes

aqua

and HELL YES! I will wear it proudly. He is part of the Fin family now and I support him.

1. Yes
2. One home jersey
3. No, the girlfriend now sleeps in it. (The jersey is woth more on her than on Ricky now :) )

Buying a Ricky Williams jersey gives him money and we all know if he has money his incentive to play goes down.

chillin6776 said:
Three questions
2. How many do you have?

1) Yes
2) 1
3) yes, i wore it even when he quit...i bought it and not going to waste it but not wearing it

chillin6776 said:
Three questions
2. How many do you have?

1. Yes
2. Four
3. With pride :evil:

I HAVE RETIRED MY RW JERSEY...

This do to the constant concern that wearing it means I am a dead beat dad, who enjoys nothing but being free from society's hardship and daily issue, smoking weed, blaming everyone except myself for my own doings, criticizing my friends and family, and having to retire without a cent to my name... ;)

Back
Top Bottom