your Ricky Williams jersey | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

your Ricky Williams jersey

cHaNgE said:
i think im cursed, i buy marino and he retires a week after i buy it, i buy a blue and a white ricky and he retires, i buy a surtain and he leaves, i buy an avery and he turns out to be garbage... i must seek ms cleo
thats funny

Yes, orange.
I haven't worn it in the last year but hell yeah I'll wear it again. Ricky wasn't going to play last year even if he didn't retire. He would have been busted for a 4th drug test and would have been suspended by the league for the year. Would you Ricky haters still hate him if that were the case? Would you wear his jersey if the league suspended him for the year?

[1. Yes.
2. One.
3. Never again in my life.

And for the record, I don't care if he single handedly carries us to a super bowl...I won't forgive him and I don't want him back on the Dolphins. How many times do I have to say it until the "as soon as he runs for a 75 yard touchdown everyone will forgive him" will stop?
__________________]

come on now!!! If he SINGLE HANDEDLY took us to the superbowl you KNOW you would be wearing that Jersey!!!

You guys are funny. All this moral hoopla over a football player. Pro sports is one of the most corrupt and selfish industires out there. I assure you that the Fins would have no problem cutting Ricky just as they do any player regardless of what they gave the team. As soon as they are done with them they cut them dry and there is no loyalty to it. Look at Jerry Rice. Ricky leaving may have been the best thing to happen to him. He ws getting his brains beat out behind a crappy offense, a crappy coach, and he was carrying them on his back. His was risking serious damage to keep playing for Wanny and the other idiots. He then gets busted for smoking the hippy-lettuce, and he is now looking at a 4 game suspension, media pressure only to come back and play under those circumstances?

I do not support what he did, but you same moral majority who are whining about Ricky, would celebrate if Ray Lewis came to the Fins, and you would run out and buy his jersey. Heck all he did was kill a guy.

fin-atic said:
You guys are funny. All this moral hoopla over a football player. Pro sports is one of the most corrupt and selfish industires out there. I assure you that the Fins would have no problem cutting Ricky just as they do any player regardless of what they gave the team. As soon as they are done with them they cut them dry and there is no loyalty to it. Look at Jerry Rice. Ricky leaving may have been the best thing to happen to him. He ws getting his brains beat out behind a crappy offense, a crappy coach, and he was carrying them on his back. His was risking serious damage to keep playing for Wanny and the other idiots. He then gets busted for smoking the hippy-lettuce, and he is now looking at a 4 game suspension, media pressure only to come back and play under those circumstances?

I do not support what he did, but you same moral majority who are whining about Ricky, would celebrate if Ray Lewis came to the Fins, and you would run out and buy his jersey. Heck all he did was kill a guy.

It's probably just because of the fact that you will look like a fruitcake for wearing a RW jersey. Outside of the state of FL and unless your a pothead, that is.

Also, comparing Ray Lewis to RW is rather unintelligent and boring. Your diatribe gets a big :sleep: from me. :wink:

twanderer said:
[1. Yes.
2. One.
3. Never again in my life.

And for the record, I don't care if he single handedly carries us to a super bowl...I won't forgive him and I don't want him back on the Dolphins. How many times do I have to say it until the "as soon as he runs for a 75 yard touchdown everyone will forgive him" will stop?
__________________]

come on now!!! If he SINGLE HANDEDLY took us to the superbowl you KNOW you would be wearing that Jersey!!!

I really don't feel like getting into this again but all I will say is that I stick to what I said.

No.
Zero.
See above.

I've considered purchasing one to have the word "BUM" sewn on the back, but it isn't worth the chump change.

chillin6776 said:
Three questions
1. Do you have a Ricky Williams Jersey?
2. How many do you have?
3. Will you wear it this year?

for me, I have 4, one college, one white, one orange and one throwback.

i had 3...2 authentic..aqua and white...and one throwback...cowboys game...i changed one and put my name on it....still have the other two!! I will wear them this year.

i have two orange and white

i have not been able to wear it yet with him a memeber of the fins

the only other on i have is a marino so i have to wear it

chillin6776 said:
Three questions
1. Do you have a Ricky Williams Jersey?
2. How many do you have?
3. Will you wear it this year?

for me, I have 4, one college, one white, one orange and one throwback.

1.Yes
2. Two
3. No

Back
Top Bottom