Your top “pipe dream” prospects at 36? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top “pipe dream” prospects at 36?

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I smoke a lot of pipes, so I have a lot of pipe dreams.

I am loving the potential of pick 36 right now. This year more than ever the top of the second round should feature serious talent.

Who are the guys you really like but think 18 is too high for....

1. Creed Humphrey
2. Jaelen Phillips
3. Najee Harris
4. Rondale Moore
5. Nick Bolton

* Honorable mention for trading the pick to a non playoff team for a 2022 1st and a 5th this year.

Humphrey, Harris, Etienne

probably one of those guys for me

if all 3 are on the board it’s a tough pick. I’d settle for Humphrey and Javonte Williams with the next pick, but it’s probably playing with fire to assume you can get him there

that first line of your post though 😂

Harris or Etienne in that order. Highly unlikely for Harris, perhaps Etienne slips. Round 2 is the round where we need to start looking for that RB unless we somehow end up with 3 firsts this year.

Humphrey, Harris, Etienne

probably one of those guys for me

if all 3 are on the board it’s a tough pick. I’d settle for Humphrey and Javonte Williams with the next pick, but it’s probably playing with fire to assume you can get him there

that first line of your post though 😂

I have Humphrey #2 on my centers list right now behind Dickerson. That kid from Whitehorse with the belly is outshining him at the senior bowl right now. I'm willing to wait till 50 and see what's there at center.

I have Humphrey #2 on my centers list right now behind Dickerson. That kid from Whitehorse with the belly is outshining him at the senior bowl right now. I'm willing to wait till 50 and see what's there at center.
Dickerson is my favorite center, but I would be scared of his injury history. Also I am not sure what his time frame is to be back, will he miss any of next season? Because of all this, i believe he will drop in the draft some

Dickerson is my favorite center, but I would be scared of his injury history. Also I am not sure what his time frame is to be back, will he miss any of next season? Because of all this, i believe he will drop in the draft some

agreed I see him dropping. Humphrey looks like he added weight this offseason and lost a little bit of the athlete but he’s the cleanest easiest to see week 1 starter on tbe oline on miamis senior bowl roster

I don’t know that I’d call any of them pipe dreams however lol

like I hit the lottery or something seeing them at 36

I will probably pass on rondale moore plays small and too many drops for me plus some health.

I hear you on the injury front. But the tape on this guy is great and his leadership traits are something Flores and crew will weigh very heavily.

I will probably pass on rondale moore plays small and too many drops for me plus some health.
Hoops, I know your pipe dream situation, and I would 100% agree. That would be Micah falling to 18

Hoops, I know your pipe dream situation, and I would 100% agree. That would be Micah falling to 18

that’s true but if he does I’m sure it’s cause teams have him off their board for character and Flores with all the team first stuff he keeps saying like literally in every interview would be one of them.

so he either passes the test for them earlier or not at all imo

has no business there at 18 otherwise I know that much

They gonna end up pouncing on some of these kids at tbe senior bowl cause they fit the miami makeup character wise

maybe a little lesser talents in some regards but quality kids who love football etc. and love to compete

I just hope they don’t forget those under class talents there’s a few top shelf ones in tbere

Jakeem grant 2.0 is my fear

Back
Top Bottom