Youre favorite dolphin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Youre favorite dolphin

Bell I respect a great deal. He has the turbo button built in. There are so many times where he seems to be moving faster than everyone else on the field.

I also like Bess. He jumps too much and makes catches harder than the need to be, but at the same time his hands are sure.

Henne is the goods. I think he's going to be at least a serviceable QB for us for a long while. He's got the gun...He just needs to download it sometimes.

Jake is the goods as well. He's a spectacular OLT. He's going to have his lapses from time to time but he's a cornerstone of this franchise.

Starks is growing on me, as well as McDaniel. Domestic issues bother me a lot. However, Both of these guys can flat out play.

More domestics will change my opinion though.

Hartline is growing on me.

I was virulently against this pick, but he has sure hands, and he's got football speed.

Bell has legit 4.3 - 4.4 Speed.

Bell has legit 4.3 - 4.4 Speed.

No doubt. I'll never forget the way he was able to catch DeAngelo Williams from behind in that Carolina game without the angle.

And the funny thing is, I think in Madden he is only like an 80 or 82 speed, lol. Do those guys even watch the games? :ponder:

No doubt. I'll never forget the way he was able to catch DeAngelo Williams from behind in that Carolina game without the angle.

And the funny thing is, I think in Madden he is only like an 80 or 82 speed, lol. Do those guys even watch the games? :ponder:

Yeah, I try to use him and he gets burned by everyone.

He's caught up to DeAngelo Williams, Jamaal Charles(Who has been timed at sub 4.38 speed), Wes Welker, and others.

Ricky Williams & Chad Henne.

Henne is the real deal. Next season I expect him to wipe out any comparisons between him & snatchez or Ryan with the Falcons.

Chad henne is my favorite. I am a Michigan fan so I have followed him for years. Bell and Ronnie are up there though.

favorite...ronnie brown

next years breakout: somebody we don't have yet lol

Randy Starks on D and Lousaka Polite on Offense! The guys epitomize hard work and intensity!

1. Ronnie Brown
2. JT
3. Greg Camarillo (Remember this guy kept us from going 0-16). He's money.

For sure Lousaka Polite. Who doesn't love a guy who blocks like a beast and is a for-sure 1st down-getter on 3rd and short?!?! LLOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

Bell has without a doubt gotten faster over the last couple of years. He was never that fast, he must have been doing some serious speed training.

Jason Taylor is my favorite player alltime. Why you ask, because I have seen him (one person) change the outcome of a game. :up:

Miami has had a couple of players that fit that description. AJ Duhe was a guy who did exactly what you said above. Dan Marino when he was on which was like pretty much all the time. Was a guy who could change the outcome of games.

Myself, but so I don't seem so conceded (but we all know how great I am), I've gotta say my other favorite player on the Dolphins is Patrick Cobbs. I love scrappy little players who are key parts of winning games, yet are consistantly underrated (in a similar fashion that Wes Welker was underrated when he was here).

Also, Cobbs usually picks up the check when we go to dinner together, so that has a part in my decision :)

Back
Top Bottom