Zach is OLD & SlOW...JT is Overrated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach is OLD & SlOW...JT is Overrated

Haywood

Practice Squad
Reaction score
going agains ARtis HIcks??? are you kidding me? There isn't any speed on defense what so ever. Everytime you see Zach, he is chasing someone....from behind. Get rid of this guy. Time to rebuild.

watch the game please....he's making plays 7-8 yards downfield. he can't cover to save his life. Come on please buddy....watch the frigging game

You have no idea what you are talking about. Sure mistakes were made, but those are two of our best players. No on is perfect, I know you are trying to vent, but you are putting the blame on two people when it should go to the whole team.

He is still injured. Not only that, but 9 Tackles and aN INT is bad? BTW, Thomas is our Defensive leader. STFU.

that's right, these clowns are SUPPOSEd to be the leaders of this laughable defense.....did either one step up tonight??? did they??

that's right! i just answered the question for you.

How long have you watched this core group of players on Defense?

Have they ever,, ever stepped up in a BIG game....Guess what, i'll answer this one for you too. NO NO NO

OVERRATED. Where were they??

The Eagles have won 8 in a row for a reason. They are a talented bunch. Jt was double and tripled team, and he did make a few plays. Thomas made plays as well. Just STFU.

you need to watch the game name me another middle linebacker that would be that far down field on pass coverage on the td you see he almost breaks up the score, I know almost doesn't count so save your finger from all that typing

I bet you have never played a down of football in your life.

And save your "not only did I play but I was the best player on the team" becuase I am pretty sure you never played a down of football in your life with the way you speak.

And I'm not talking a pick up game. Pads... helmet.... the real thing.

Zach had a very solid game tonight, but our safties had a sucky game.

Obviously someone who knows nothing about football. Debating with him will be like talking to a brick wall since he'll most likely be pig headed and will never concede a point no matter how many fact you throw at him.

Can any of you so called Dolfans answer the god dam question....i understand that prime time and williams34 are not that bright BUT i'm sure you can answer this one question.

Has this Defense led by the likes of thomas and taylor ever stepped up in a BIG game??

Answer ladies!

Thats right. prime time you STFUW

Thats what i thought....Zach and JT the best September and October players ever to play the game....lmao

good night girls

I agree to a certain extint that Zach is overrated & overpaid but who else is out there that we can get at his level? He's a top 5 ILB in the NFL. Not everyone is like Ray Lewis. You have to take the good with the bad.

Back
Top Bottom