Zach is OLD & SlOW...JT is Overrated | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach is OLD & SlOW...JT is Overrated

His definition of a "big game" is anything that suits his purposes. As I said previously, arguing with this guy is useless as there is nothing- not a single fact, circumstance, or nuance- that is going to get him to admit he has no argument, is leading with emotion, and is making himself sound like a complete loon. Bravo "Hey-Wood" you're doing an excellent job of making yourself look stupid; please continue amigo.
:rolleyes:

The problem in this thread seems to be that people want to get personal instead of sticking to football.

So because you don't agree, the guy can't have played football?? He's "pig-headed"?? How about everybody stick to DOLPHINS FOOTBALL and stop trying to discredit one another with petty personal potshots. Is that too much to ask?? Or are we more comfortable with the 3rd grade mentality. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Expo88
His definition of a "big game" is anything that suits his purposes. As I said previously, arguing with this guy is useless as there is nothing- not a single fact, circumstance, or nuance- that is going to get him to admit he has no argument, is leading with emotion, and is making himself sound like a complete loon. Bravo "Hey-Wood" you're doing an excellent job of making yourself look stupid; please continue amigo.
:rolleyes:

LMFAO great post, couldn't agree more!

Okay, get reaedy to let me have it!

The Phins D stepped up in the Buffalo game and the 2nd New England game. The O lost the New England game for us. The D let us down in the Houston game, the 1st New England game, (although so did Mare big time) and this game. If I'm remembering correctly the offensive line and the offense itself has let us down in most of the other losses.

I think we have good run stopping group except tonight, however our secondary with age is getting more and more suseptable to big plays.

So in the last two games when the D needed to step up I would in the New England one it did and we lost cause of the O and in this one it didn't and we lost cause of D (mostly). However this is still a team sport.

I still do love my Phins though and if we make the playoffs I'll be holding my breath so we don't have an early exit... Or maybe we do the unthinkable and win the Superbowl... here's hoping!

GO PHINS!!

I can pick two big games this year in which the D stepped up. Washington and Buffalo. Zach and JT were the only ones making plays tonight. I don't know anybody stupid enough to blame this loss on them.

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
I can pick two big games this year in which the D stepped up. Washington and Buffalo. Zach and JT were the only ones making plays tonight. I don't know anybody stupid enough to blame this loss on them.

The problem I have with Jason Taylor is that sometimes he shows up and sometimes he doesn't. Just like the rest of the team.
He's only really had one good year. He fast which is good, but you can't expect him to go up against 375lbs guys who are 10 times stronger than him. Some games you can't tell if he is even playing..

Originally posted by StartingTailbak

Zachs fine hes one of the only winners on this team, but I say we trade JT for a good 1st round pick and keep the prince

They stepped up BIG in the BIGGEST game of the year you moron.

allowing 3 points to NE in NE is stepping up.

I agree with Haywood, when was the last time the D stepped up big down the stretch?? 62-7 at Jacksonville? Last years final games at Minny & NE? Every year its the same crap, we fold like a bunch of little girls. I'm sick of it too.

"He is still injured. Not only that, but 9 Tackles and aN INT is bad? BTW, Thomas is our Defensive leader. STFU."

not to mention a forced fumble when Phillie was near the goal line (which as our luck runs, fell right at the feet of an Eagles player), and he was the only player on D to even sniff that gadget play that went for a TD. he almost broke that up... and before someone says that was his man and he got beat, it is usually the OLB's job to pick up a RB swinging out of the backfield (depending on what defense alignment they were in), but what exactly are safeties for?

thank the LOrd Bumrush....someone gets it......this D has never stepped up in A BIG game. Has this team with this "OUTSTANDING" defense been deep into the playoffs? exactly......finally someone gets it

Haywood, I think the problem is that people take sides on this team, not realizing that the offense and the defense BOTH choke. However, they get so caught up in glorifying this defense that they are blind to the fact that D is as responsible for our late season collapses as our offense is. I could care less about what Jays rating was yesterday, all I care about is the fact we put up 27 point at home and still lost. Same thing applies to the game at NE last year, up 11 with 5 minutes left in the game and our D chokes.

Back
Top Bottom