Zach is OLD & SlOW...JT is Overrated | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach is OLD & SlOW...JT is Overrated

Hey Haywood, the Dolphins Defense works as a UNIT, as a whole, u cant press the loss on a premier pass rusher and undertalented linebacker who both go on all heart and adrenaline, and still are one of hte best combos in the league, how many Tackles did Knight miss, Marion got hurt, and Freeman cost us, Bowens wasnt 100 percent, and they ran straight at him and Zgonina who is a pass rusher....

Haywood go play some basketball or soccer or something, until you learn football, dont come back to the forum and talk..

Originally posted by Haywood
Can any of you so called Dolfans answer the god dam question....i understand that prime time and williams34 are not that bright BUT i'm sure you can answer this one question.

Has this Defense led by the likes of thomas and taylor ever stepped up in a BIG game??

Answer ladies!

Thats right. prime time you STFUW

Check this out Mods. How about a warning?

No one is insulting you. Telling you to shut up yes, but I am not insulting you. Very Mature my man :rolleyes:

Re: Zach is OLD & SlOW...JT is Overrated

going agains ARtis HIcks??? are you kidding me? There isn't any speed on defense what so ever. Everytime you see Zach, he is chasing someone....from behind. Get rid of this guy. Time to rebuild.

I agree, to an extent. Zach is a great run stopper. If a runner, qb, wr is in FRONT of him, he's very good. BUT when they get behind him, he sucks. EVERYTIME he covers someone, he gets beat. everytime. He should NEVER be covering someone.

Ultimate fan, NICE excuses....every year....the same old excuses...are you guys for real?

sorry prime, didn't mean to make you cry but can you anwer my question so i can go to bed?

Can any of you so called Dolfans answer the god dam question....i understand that prime time and williams34 are not that bright BUT i'm sure you can answer this one question.

Has this Defense led by the likes of thomas and taylor ever stepped up in a BIG game??

Answer ladies!

Thats right. prime time you STFUW

Yea, question my intelligence, when you can't make a valid point about anything.... and feel the need to put swears in your post. You know what they say about swearing, lack of vocabulary. People swear when they can't think of the proper word.

The defense stepped up in the dallas game by the way.

How many teams let their middle linebacker cover people one on one in the league I would be curious if he was suppost to have help on the td

**** you. How beat up is Zach? Yes, the guy IS short, slow, and coming off of a concussion among other things. You think he is going to cover Westbrook 1on1 in the open field? You think ANY linebacker on this team is going to do that? Question: Why does the coordinator have him trying to do that? Don't blame Zach, blame the asshat who put him in an untenable position.

Zach deserves better than this. I don't normally make it a point to stick up for millionaire athletes that underperform, but ZT would already have his bust in Canton if you put his guts in Ray Lewis's body.

Dallas game?? are you kidding me? have you watched this team for the last 5 years? their season was riding on this game and how many points did this defense full of pro bolwers give up? come on guys, take the aqua colored glasses off. lets tell it like it is.

NOt one Person in here has answered the question....NOT ONE.....I know the answer but you guys just won't say it.

so you are saying Dallas wasn't a big game, so what's your defination of a big game cause I think it wouldn't matter what game we say you would disagree with it

Jason Taylor is a very good player, I have no further comment on that one. However, I don't care what anyone says, Zach Thomas right now is not a great player. Everytime I see him play he is missing people. Tonite, a tight end caught it, faked outside, whoops there goes Zach, cuts in, and gains 10 more yards. A TE!!!

Haywood have you ever watched a football game? Or do you have espn feeding you things to say through an ear piece?

Back
Top Bottom