Zach out....overrated in! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach out....overrated in!

nordberg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just heard on sports radio Zach Thomas has a 20% chance of playing on Sunday...(said it himself)...I guess the most overrated LB in the history of the NFL will have to pick up the slack.lol Ever notice Jr. Seau is always showing up late on every play jumping around like "he" made the stop. Please!!! He sucks!!

Some of you so called Dolphins fans are already prepared for a loss. Do you think Patriots fans would be doing the same thing if we lost someone like Semour for this game? No, we would get over it and make the ajustments and move on.

Hey buddy, Zach will probably play....so some jagoff in NE says he won't and you run with it?

I guess your'e trying to convince yourself huh?

NOTHING........I MEAN NOTHING can save your sorry *** patriots from getting their *** kicked on sunday.

Now get lost or post in the samck forum A-hole.

Wasn't Zach drafted in the later rds? How can he be overrated? I hate the fins but I do have a lot of respect for Zach. Although I do think his best years are behind him.

Originally posted by nordberg
Just heard on sports radio Zach Thomas has a 20% chance of playing on Sunday...(said it himself)...I guess the most overrated LB in the history of the NFL will have to pick up the slack.lol Ever notice Jr. Seau is always showing up late on every play jumping around like "he" made the stop. Please!!! He sucks!!

Some of you so called Dolphins fans are already prepared for a loss. Do you think Patriots fans would be doing the same thing if we lost someone like Semour for this game? No, we would get over it and make the ajustments and move on.

Because, you know, you should believe what the media in the Boston area has to say about sports. Lmao. Where did they find time in between calling Belichick a genius and running ads to elect him as Pope?

Jr. Suckeu

No I think Zack Thomas is one of the best LB's in football. What I said is Jr. Suckeu is going to take his place Sunday. We can watch him jumping around...pumping his fist so that the announcers can say something like " Jason Taylor and Madison made the stop...and I think Jr. Suckeu was there as well"

Originally posted by Section126
hey, if we can get a jets fan to post in this thread we'll be complete.

Pffff! Like they know what a computer is. :rolleyes:

As far as they are concerned a monitor is a busted t.v. w/ no remote.

Re: Jr. Suckeu

No I think Zack Thomas is one of the best LB's in football. What I said is Jr. Suckeu is going to take his place Sunday. We can watch him jumping around...pumping his fist so that the announcers can say something like " Jason Taylor and Madison made the stop...and I think Jr. Suckeu was there as well"

um GENIOUS.... just fyi... Junior plays the same time zack plays .. he is not his backup... so no.. he would not replace him.. junior plays outside lb zack plays middle... Hendricks would replace zack if anything...

If he only had a 20% chance of playing, then he would have been listed as doubtful, not questionable. Wake up and keep dreaming. You only wish that our so called "overrated" LB won't play against your completely OVERRATED team!!

Last edited:
Comprehension problem in Miami..

Never said Zack is overated if you know how to read.
Jr. Suckeu is.

LOL...I don't think Seau sucks but he does have the habit of pumping his fist like he did something on play that he didn't do anything.Anyways I don't mind Seau showing emotion and help pump up his teamates.

Re: Comprehension problem in Miami..

Never said Zack is overated if you know how to read.
Jr. Suckeu is.

with zach possibly out, surely the coaches are working around the clock to figure out a way to cover the pro bowl rb trio of cloud/ smith/ faulk :rolleyes:

Look my friend we have improved since last year in defense and Junior seau Has been making many assists for his spot and plays. He got some sacks for us as well and overall our position at weak sideline backer has improved. Zack Thomas is in his prime at the moment and he is still a top 5 middle linebacker in the league. If anything Zack Thomas is underated.

Back
Top Bottom