Zach out....overrated in! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach out....overrated in!

Re: Re: Re: Comprehension problem in Miami..

Originally posted by WiGGy

Bruschi is just as good as Zach.

well, now i've heard it all...this guy is almost as brilliant as that jet fan who thinks lamont jordan is better than ricky

Originally posted by nordberg
Yet, another Dolphin fan with a learning disability. Never said Zack was overrated...easily one of the best LB's in the league.
Jr. Suckeu is "VASTLY OVERRATED"

Overrated Patsies:

-Marsha Brady: Stats are virtually identical to Fiedler's yet, somehow, Brady's considered "one of the best" and Fiedler's a goat. OVERRATED

-Troy Brownie Scout: The guy has one good year and all of a sudden he's a true #1 receiver. Face it, the guy's old, small, and essentially James McKnight with better hands.

-The entire LB'ing corps: Take any one of them away and place them on virtually any other team and they're backups; Bull-a-chuch gets them to play for him however so props to him.

Yet, another Dolphin fan with a learning disability. Never said Zack was overrated...easily one of the best LB's in the league.
Jr. Suckeu is "VASTLY OVERRATED"

Learning Disability??? Look in the mirror my educationally challenged friend....stop sucking slurpies so fast their killing the last of your 3 brain cells. Seau might not be what he once was but he is still a good if not great OLB ofcourse he is not MLB material anymore.

I am a big Pats Fan...But lets not get crazy...I think Bruschi is a very good LB.....but he is not as good as Thomas. Much better than Jr. though

I am a big Pats Fan...But lets not get crazy...I think Bruschi is a very good LB.....but he is not as good as Thomas. Much better than Jr. though

That's right, he must be as good as Seau because you hear Buttski's name mentioned with Seau's all the time when you hear HALL OF FAME. Wait....you don't? I guess that means the man with no neck isn't even in the same hemisphere as Seau.

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

Seau might not be what he once was but he is still a good if not great OLB ofcourse he is not MLB material anymore.

I wouldn't go as far as calling him a great OLB. Decent but not great.

Originally posted by Expo88

-Marsha Brady: Stats are virtually identical to Fiedler's yet, somehow, Brady's considered "one of the best" and Fiedler's a goat. OVERRATED

i'll agree and go one step further...

qb ratings

brady= 81.8
fiedler=81.5

the funny thing is, up until the washington game, even the most stout fiedler supporters(guilty ;) ) would admit that jay was having a poor season...bad enough to get benched(the "injury" came at a VERY convenient time)

Bruce Smith is a future hall of famer as well....but like Jr. Suckeu he should have retired long ago.

I have a question for you Pat and Bill's fans.

How can Junior Seau be overrated If everyone thinks/thought he is washed up?

Originally posted by Prime Time

I'm not quite sure who you're talking about but I'd venture to say that MOST of the people around here don't/didnt' think Seau was anywhere near being "washed up." Perhaps you should take the "everyone" out of your post and replace it with "I."

Originally posted by Section126
hey, if we can get a jets fan to post in this thread we'll be complete.

goooooooooo je.. nope just cant do it!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bruce Smith is a future hall of famer as well....but like Jr. Suckeu he should have retired long ago.

I almost agree. Thing is seau is an upgrade compared to what the fins had last year. He still contributes. Now, it's crunch time. Offseason everyone was saying Seau was brought in to add more fire/heart especially come December. Time for Seau to do what he was brought in for.

Originally posted by justafan

I wouldn't go as far as calling him a great OLB. Decent but not great.

YEAH HE IS DECENT!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT PART OF HALL OF FAME DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

Originally posted by Prime Time

I never said he was overrated. I've always said he was an upgrade but nothing more than that. He isn't even probowl material but I bet he will make it via popularity.

Fins and charger fans will get him to the PB and not his nos.

Originally posted by Expo88

Overrated Patsies:

So lets recap some of the things I've learned since I've come to FinHeaven:
1. Brady sucks and he's overrated
2. Our Running backs suck
3. Our Wide receivers suck

If our wide receivers suck, and our running backs suck, and since Brady sucks and is overrated, then how in the world did he lead the NFL in touchdown passes last year?

Seems like a paradox to me.

Back
Top Bottom