Zach out....overrated in! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach out....overrated in!

Re: Comprehension problem in Miami..

Originally posted by nordberg
Never said Zack is overated if you know how to read.
Jr. Suckeu is.

Anyone who thinks OLB J. Seau is overrated at age 34 isn't just stupid, they're bordering lunacy. If you want to talk overrated, all you need to do is look at the Pats record. They should be 6-6 right now!!!

That's one highly overrated team IMO....:eek:

:monkeyr: Piss On The Pats!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Zach is probably the best MLB in the league.

and Yeah Seau is overrated.........(I guess thats why he is a first ballot HOF)

This guy is a moron

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

with zach possibly out, surely the coaches are working around the clock to figure out a way to cover the pro bowl rb trio of cloud/ smith/ faulk :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Originally posted by justafan
Wasn't Zach drafted in the later rds? How can he be overrated? I hate the fins but I do have a lot of respect for Zach. Although I do think his best years are behind him.

How can you say that? He's having a great year this year and he's still better then Taco :tongue:

Re: Comprehension problem in Miami..

Never said Zack is overated if you know how to read.
Jr. Suckeu is.

You could atleast spell his name right.

It's Zach.

They're both having good years this year (just like all the previous years). Rofl, who do you think is better? Bruschi? :lol:

Zach is not overated lets not get silly here.

Re: Re: Comprehension problem in Miami..

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

You could atleast spell his name right.

It's Zach.

They're both having good years this year (just like all the previous years). Rofl, who do you think is better? Bruschi? :lol:

Bruschi is just as good as Zach. The difference is the Dolphins never had any other LB's to make plays upfront compared to Bruschi who had a lot of players to help in Ted Johnson, Phifer, Vrabel and McGinest. Miami has always had mediocre LB's, the Dline has been it's strength up front.

Damn these NE trolls are worse than the Jet trolls.

You must be out of your mind...............

Bruschi is not even in the same league as Zach........In fact, Bruschi doesn't belong in the top 15 mlb's.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

He's having a great year this year and he's still better then Taco :tongue:

Who's talking about Spikes? Are you trying to smack again? :lol:

If you are, at least compare Zach w/ someone who's playing the same position. O btw, Takeo nos. are not far from Zachs and he's got more sacks and same int's as Zach. Not bad for an OLB.

Back to topic. :D

Re: Re: Re: Comprehension problem in Miami..

Originally posted by WiGGy

Bruschi is just as good as Zach. The difference is the Dolphins never had any other LB's to make plays upfront compared to Bruschi who had a lot of players to help in Ted Johnson, Phifer, Vrabel and McGinest. Miami has always had mediocre LB's, the Dline has been it's strength up front.

:roflmao: :laughat: Wiggy

This has to be the dumbest post I've ever read! Bruschi's maybe as good as Greg Biekert...right now! Bruschi only wishes he could collect a cup full of Zach's sweat after practice so he could suck it down! By doing so he'd double the amount of talent he currently has!

Bruschi! Don't do that, you're just going to hurt people with that crazy *** homeristic nonesense!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Dork.

Edited by Staff: Please refrain from taking any more potshots. It's gone far enough and it ends here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just thought of it..........I said he doesn't crack the top 15........It might be the top 20!!!!!!!

Yet, another Dolphin fan with a learning disability. Never said Zack was overrated...easily one of the best LB's in the league.
Jr. Suckeu is "VASTLY OVERRATED"

Yet, another Dolphin fan with a learning disability. Never said Zack was overrated...easily one of the best LB's in the league.
Jr. Suckeu is "VASTLY OVERRATED"

I think Nordberg is the guy writing the letters to Jason Taylor...

trying to create fear out of NOTHING!

Go Away, your azz won't be here come Sunday at 8:00pm.

Back
Top Bottom