Zach Thomas fined $7,500 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas fined $7,500

what are u talking about it was clearly a helmet to helmet shot..... the fact that there was no flag was weird..... NFL is just saying "yah it was illegal, the refs screwed up, heres a fine"

hmmmm.......looking at the replay over and over i see him lead with his shoulder.

Pretty much everyone else did too. But this is the Nancys Football League, can't have players hitting each other :rolleyes:

what are u talking about it was clearly a helmet to helmet shot..... the fact that there was no flag was weird..... NFL is just saying "yah it was illegal, the refs screwed up, heres a fine"

What? Zach thomas just plain laid the wood. Its so ridiculous about how they fine people now a days. Eventually you will get a fine for smiling in a game, that will be considered taunting.

reason he was fined cause eric mangini wined like a little ***** that he is...he sent the tape to the nfl headquarters i cant wait to see themg et blasted in the playoffs...that fat little ***** sucks balls...

This is the sign of the times - you can't have trans fats in restraunts, you can't smoke cigars, there's no fighting in hockey, no hitting in football, and no pitching in baseball. Soon we'll all be sent to forced gender reassignment camps.

I hope Zach sends it to them in pennies...by dropping them on the idiots at the NFL from the roof of their building. What a crock.

Zach Thomas is starting to look like Bill Goldberg on the wrestling ring spearing everyone. :lol: Was looking for a video of that hit to see it again, and all I could find was Heath Evans.

What a bunch of BS!!!!! I am gonna stop watching football if these keeps up. :tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom