Zach Thomas fined $7,500 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas fined $7,500

I think the funniest part of the live telecast is hearing us fans as we're seeing the replays on the big screens.

ESPN is going to commercial and you hear "BOOM!!"....."BOOM!!"...."BOOM!!"

That said, after awhile we, Phins and Jet fans, were all waiting for him to get up and be ok.

You guys are so lucky Joey started :fire:
WTF are you talking about? You mean the Joey that the masses wanted Duante benched for? Oh,now Cleo would have been the best bet? No,he would have been game planned for. You guys are just UNlucky that Chad started,because he owns your *****:shakeno:

Not to mention that you guys are lucky to have been in the game,becuase Chad was puking with the Flu during the whole game

What a bunch of "whinning girls"....They come to our house, take the win and then go and cry about a good hit that shook up one of their precious players.

I have a renewed dislike for the New York Jets. May they crash and burn! :-D

WTF are you talking about? You mean the Joey that the masses wanted Duante benched for? Oh,now Cleo would have been the best bet? No,he would have been game planned for. You guys are just UNlucky that Chad started,because he owns your *****:shakeno:

Not to mention that you guys are lucky to have been in the game,becuase Chad was puking with the Flu during the whole game

With all due respect.....Chad Pennington is past his best and way over-rated. I think you know that deep down.

What a bunch of "whinning girls"....They come to our house, take the win and then go and cry about a good hit that shook up one of their precious players.

I have a renewed dislike for the New York Jets. May they crash and burn! :-D
Yeah,well the professionals on the Jets staff seem to feel that it was an uncalled illegal hit. And if the league doesn't look into it,it could next time cost someone their health. Judging by the fine,the NFL seems to think so also. but this of course is not to interfere with the expertise on this board that think it was a legit hit.

With all due respect.....Chad Pennington is past his best and way over-rated. I think you know that deep down.
Oh,except when he plays the fins?:lol:

And if you look at it,every season he has not been injured and played,he has led the Jets to the playoffs. So deep down,i'ma gonna disagree

coles should have at least went to the hospital for 7500, i hoped zach killed that big mouth

Well, the NFL has ruled, it was a cheap shot.

I thought it was borderline.

BZ

2002: Healthy Chad - Playoffs
2004: Healthy Chad - Playoffs
2006: Healthy Chad - ?

See a pattern here?

I know that "P" word is a little strange to you, but I am sure someone will help you out with it.

BZ

Helmet to helmet contact WAS made... but it was incidental. Zach led with his shoulder, put his head to the side, and wrapped his arms. It was a textbook tackle. The problem is these things happen so fast, Coles left his feet and was on the way down when he got hit, so his helmet fell into the spot Zach was coming into.

It was NOT a spear, leading with the helmet, or any of the other grossly illegal plays that should be called. The only reason it was fined is because it was on primetime television, and the announcers and broadcast crew made a big deal of it showing it over and over... AND Coles got knocked out. If Coles pops right up from that hit, no fine. The NFL has fined CLEARLY legal plays before (like the hit on Palmer that tore up his knee) when a player is injured, and they will likely continue to do it in the future.

dude my genitals could throw farther then chad....whatever his last name is... i cant seem to remember..hmmm o well.

I guess all the Jets fans on here were right. Have to admit Zachs Hit did look a bit Superman to me. When a Fin fan posted on here his foot was still on the floor i did wonder what he was looking at. Great hit tho. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom