Zach Thomas fined $7,500 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas fined $7,500

Does anybody have the replay or a picture of the hit?? After they showed the replay it really looked like it was a clean shoulder-led hit

That is BS him getting fined for that hit it was clean this league is getting f****** ridiculous with all of these fines just let them play how the game is meant to be played they should all just put dresses on and play two hand touch if they keep up with this BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tantrum::tantrum: :fire: :fire:

I hope the Jets enjoy the beating they are going to take in the playoffs against the Colts.

mangini was just pissed since he ran out of donuts to eat while he was re-watchin da game on tape, so he took his anger off on da ZT crackin coles

i hate Jets, this makes me hate them even more then i use too,lol

ZT crackin L.Coles Vid

does any1 have or know where to get a video clip of Zach thomas rocking L.Coles

does any1 have or know where to get a video clip of Zach thomas rocking L.Coles

There is one in VIP... you should think about joining. :D

There are vids of almost every play. Along with some really good discussion...

mangini was just pissed since he ran out of donuts to eat while he was re-watchin da game on tape, so he took his anger off on da ZT crackin coles

i hate Jets, this makes me hate them even more then i use too,lol

Yea he was real pissed winning a road game against the Dolphins. He was soooo mad about sweeping the Fish.:rolleyes2

At least the Jets will be in the playoffs, while the Dolphins once again will not.

Besides, the Colts haven’t exactly been playing well down the stretch; we played them down for down in our earlier meeting this season and we’re a better team now than we were then. Plus the Colts always choke in the playoffs, so the Jets can win that game.

And Dolphins fans shouldn’t be taking shots at Chad when he’ 6-1 against your team and you’re playing Harrington or Lemon.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

I haven't seen the play again, but if it's helmet to helmet, then I don't have a problem with the fine. And if it wasn't, then there should be no fine.

Players (offensive, defensive, and special teams) should never lead with the crown of their helmet. The power that these guys possess is so great that if their leading with the crown of their helmet, then somebody can get really hurt. So, I don't have problems with flags and fines when this happens.

The problem I see is that you never see any calls on offensive players for doing the same thing the defensive players have been flagged/fined for. For instance, why do running backs get to lead with their helmet without a flag or fine? But a defensive player does it and it's automatically flagged and/or fined. The flags and fines should be the same either way.

I haven't seen the play again, but if it's helmet to helmet, then I don't have a problem with the fine. And if it wasn't, then there should be no fine.

Players (offensive, defensive, and special teams) should never lead with the crown of their helmet. The power that these guys possess is so great that if their leading with the crown of their helmet, then somebody can get really hurt. So, I don't have problems with flags and fines when this happens.

The problem I see is that you never see any calls on offensive players for doing the same thing the defensive players have been flagged/fined for. For instance, why do running backs get to lead with their helmet without a flag or fine? But a defensive player does it and it's automatically flagged and/or fined. The flags and fines should be the same either way.

Or the flying blocks FBs and TEs sometimes make, dont get fined either.

Or the flying blocks FBs and TEs sometimes make, dont get fined either.
Yep. If you're going to fine somebody for helmet to helmet hits, then apply the rule fairly across the board. It makes absolutely no sense to me why it's only the defense that gets punished for this.

Back
Top Bottom