Zach Thomas fined $7,500 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas fined $7,500

Ok you guys are a little slow so let me help ya out. The crown of Thomas' helmet smashed into his jaw. So the guy had a busted chin and had to wear a big *** patch on it.

Did he do it on purpose? I hope not becuase that kind of crap will end you up in a wheelchair.

Ok you guys are a little slow so let me help ya out. The crown of Thomas' helmet smashed into his jaw. So the guy had a busted chin and had to wear a big *** patch on it.

Did he do it on purpose? I hope not becuase that kind of crap will end you up in a wheelchair.

I'm sure Coles would have been able to keep his head up if his chest wasn't getting caved in. Leave here troll.

I'm sure Coles would have been able to keep his head up if his chest wasn't getting caved in. Leave here troll.

I never said it was a cheap shot tough-guy. I'm sayin if a player lowers his head and cracks someone in the face with his helmet, he will probably get into trouble. It's dangerous for both players.

And just so you know how I really feel, I think Pete Kendall should be fined for poking Jason Taylor in the eye.

Ok i have the hit on my computer and watched it a few times.
Zach hits him with his shoudler into his chest and when coles hits the ground his helmet jams him in the neck/chin area. Its not a penalty hit and the only reason the nfl fined him is because the jets are crying about it. its even a small fine compared to others that were fined.

removed

Watch it again and tell me WHERE his helmet hits him in the chin?

His chin got busted open when his head rammed into the ground, jarring into his facemask AFTER Zach layed his *** out with a CLEAN hit.

This is the NFL once again trying to put skirts on offensive players. I swear, one day there will be no tackling in the NFL unless it is done "nicely".

(GIF courtesy of C.T. BTW...I hope he is not pissed I am using it...LOL).

BS, it was not a helmet to helmet. I have the game tivo'd & he definitely led with his shoulders. I think that the fact that it was such a vicious hit is what prompted the NFL to come up with this bull**** fine. :fire:

Watch it again and tell me WHERE his helmet hits him in the chin?

His chin got busted open when his head rammed into the ground, jarring into his facemask AFTER Zach layed his *** out with a CLEAN hit.

This is the NFL once again trying to put skirts on offensive players. I swear, one day there will be no tackling in the NFL unless it is done "nicely".

(GIF courtesy of C.T. BTW...I hope he is not pissed I am using it...LOL).

And we wonder why quarterback ratings of 80 are considered average nowadays.

Just because he got fined doesn't mean it was an illegal hit. Happens all the time. For years, I've questioned just who and how closely these plays get examined.

As for the helmet-to-helmet BS here, not much else that could have been done. Zach was coming with his right shoulder and Coles is standing sideways and is coming down from the jump. He's trying to put his right shoulder into him and go thru him. Good form. Good hit.

Just because Coles got hit on the chin doesn't mean it was a dirty, intentional or even an illegal hit. But the NFL is gonna fine guys regardless. Just like they call 15-yard penalties for grazing, unintentional facemasks.

this hit was easily worth a dollar to me, if his appeal is denied i say we get 7500 fans together and chip in a dollar that way he hits like that again when the time comes. sure he has the money, but u can only hit like that so many times and get fined before u lay off and i don't want to see that. let me know where to send my dollar zach and i can donate in the future :)

Back
Top Bottom